Can someone please support my MA review at target.com??

fyrfightermomma

So I left a review at Target.com for the cowmoo MA. I wrote that my 3 year old is RFing in it. The latest review someone left was saying that it was not safe to RF a 3 year old, she has not heard to do that anywhere, shes done TONS of research and hasn't heard that before (hmmm some research!!) yada yada yada. Well since I cant leave another review can others pretty pretty please leave a review supporting me so that she sees other people agree :) Thanks a bunch

Not sure if this link will work but if you to go target.com and then "britax marathon" and then find the cowmoo you'll see hers is 1st right now and I am 2 below her.

http://www.target.com/Britax-Cowmoo...ew=custReviews&asin=B000YSP0VM#R1J1Y12NEDC3GT

ADS

Brilliantmama

I don't have any MA experience and am NAKing, but I pushed the button that said the post mentioning not RFing was NOT helpful and that yours was helpful.

Good for you. Now someone just needs to post about Britax, AAP, etc. recommending RFing to the limits.

fyrfightermomma

:) Thanks guys. Even if you dont have the cow moo cover.....a MA is a MA hehe ;) Just a little white lie (like saying my 2.5 yr old was 3...I just wanted them to see a 3 yr old can still RF). I just dont want people to read it and say "ohhhh she did research....3 yrs RFing is definately not safe!"

BookMama

Senior Community Member
So I left a review at Target.com for the cowmoo MA. I wrote that my 3 year old is RFing in it. The latest review someone left was saying that it was not safe to RF a 3 year old, she has not heard to do that anywhere, shes done TONS of research and hasn't heard that before (hmmm some research!!) yada yada yada. Well since I cant leave another review can others pretty pretty please leave a review supporting me so that she sees other people agree :) Thanks a bunch

Not sure if this link will work but if you to go target.com and then "britax marathon" and then find the cowmoo you'll see hers is 1st right now and I am 2 below her.

http://www.target.com/Britax-Cowmoo...ew=custReviews&asin=B000YSP0VM#R1J1Y12NEDC3GT

Done!

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
I've got your back! Hopefully that person will go back and see the reviews we wrote!

-S.

fyrfightermomma

You guys rock! I'd love to see all her "research" I dont think I could find info saying a 3 yr old RFing is unsafe anywhere even if I tried!!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
You guys rock! I'd love to see all her "research" I dont think I could find info saying a 3 yr old RFing is unsafe anywhere even if I tried!!

I suspect her "research" may involve mainly customer product reviews. And we all know how useful and accurate those are. :rolleyes:

Mommy2Marcus

Going to do it now! I will only be able to say 18 month old...Well I might fudge it a little to say 2 year old! Hehe! I think I will do the same for the EFTA reviews about it being good for ERF! Thanks for the thought! I should also do it for the Scenera for Target & Wal-Mart!

natysr

I wrote a review, but I wrote it to a different Marathon cover. Thought I would spread the love. ;)

veggiegirl228

Great Review!! What a great way to get the message out about ERF :thumbsup:

Did anybody see the review (a few down) :thumbsdown:

"I have never heard of a three year old rear facing. I'm not sure I would agree that this is safe. I have researched a ton, and NEVER found anything to support this. Before following that posting advice, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.... find some facts to support her claims."

Ignorance! Yeah she's done research, I think NOT!

Tara

I voted on the helpful reviews.
I don't have the brain cells at the moment for a thought out review :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC