Lifesavers report?

crunchierthanthou

Is there a central thread with all the info? I've been gone for a week and am trying to catch up. I have seen a few mentions but am wondering if I'm just missing it.

ADS

scatterbunny

No central thread yet. I think we're all a bit overwhelmed and tired. :p I didn't get any seat pics, Judi got all of those, and has posted some of the Monterey and Frontier. I want to start a thread detailing each manufacturer's info, but I'm too lazy to do it right now. :p Plus, there was so much to hear and learn, I'm sure I'll forget some stuff. I was hoping someone who was diligent and took notes would take care of all of the reporting. :p

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
How dare you guys not blog each night and post pictures? ;) I think dh always wondered why I never got much sleep in my nice, quiet hotel room while I was at the conferences.

scatterbunny

:eek: Sorry, guys. I wish I'd taken notes, I feel like I've forgotten so much. I'll try to write some stuff down this evening and post it, if no one else beats me to it.

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
What--you mean you could actually concentrate while crammed into those chairs designed for half a human? I would take notes, then get back to my room at 11:30 at night and realize they didn't make any sense at all, lol!

scatterbunny

I sat way in the back and put my bag on one chair next to me, and Judi/Judi's dh/Esther were usually in the other seat, so I felt okay. If I had to sit right next to strangers in those tiny seats, I would have walked out. :eek:

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I took a bunch of notes but like Jenny I am drained. Between time change and the lack of sleep & the fast pace I am TIRED.

Plus I am sure others went to different sessions then I did too.

crunchierthanthou

I guess nevermind. I figured someone would have least written something down knowing that we who couln't attend would be drooling over any information you might get. I was thinking there would probably be something like the ABC kids show report or Britax training recap. Good to know I wasn't just missing it. I wouldn't know where to start in asking questions, having never been to a conference like that before. I'm sure there were things covered that I wouldn't have any idea to even ask about.

scatterbunny

Sorry, crunchy. :( My anxiety was kicking my backside the entire time. It was all I could do to keep my cool and not run screaming from the room everytime it filled up with people. I was not really prepared for it, being my first time at Lifesavers. :eek:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I guess nevermind. I figured someone would have least written something down knowing that we who couln't attend would be drooling over any information you might get. I was thinking there would probably be something like the ABC kids show report or Britax training recap. Good to know I wasn't just missing it. I wouldn't know where to start in asking questions, having never been to a conference like that before. I'm sure there were things covered that I wouldn't have any idea to even ask about.

Sorry Cruchy :(. I did not take a lot of notes as I printed nearly all of the information off of Lifesaversconference.org before hand. There is supposed to be more presentations added too.

There were no big reveals. Graco mentioned working on a HWH convertible. (at thier booth). It was overwhelming for me a little too. this being my 1st time there is like my practice run. It will be better for me next year.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC