FS: RA Safari Cover & Straps, Misc. items ISO: MA Graystone cover

indigoblossom

FS: RA Safari Cover & Straps, MA All-star Blue and Misc. items

i have a RA cover in the HTF safari which is my favorite britax cover ever! it came off our RA that expired and has since been discared, so only the cover is available! it comes with the belly pad and tan MA shoulder pads (not shown) as well as the matching tan buckle and harness which were purchased new from britax two years ago. the cover is clean and in great shape except, as you can tell, the warning label has come off (but that only allows you to see more of the attractive fabric) and the elastic is slightly loose, though the cover stays put without issue.
$50ppd
sell025-1.jpg

sell022-1.jpg

sell024-1.jpg

also, i am ISO of the MA graystone cover and may consider trading one of my all-star blue covers or our erin cover for one in like-new condition. the all-star blue is practically new and erin is on the carseat that gets minimal use in my fiance's car.

ETA: at this point, i think i've found a graystone, i'm keeping the erin and i'm going down the list of those interested in the all-star cover. thanks, ladies!

oh, here's a link to some cloth diapering and misc. mama/baby stuff i have listed on spot's corner. only items with my username provided as the seller are mine ;)

click here for goodies!

if you'd like links to my feedback on ebay, diaperswappers, or HC, just let me know ;)

Last edited:
ADS

indigoblossom

If by any chance you decide to sell the Erin cover I would love to have it! Been looking for one!

Thanks

will do ;)

and i just might, too, as i think i've just bought two covers (found a GS, hopefully!) which means we'll have five covers for two seats. something's gonna have to give. heh.

celtic1885

will do ;)

and i just might, too, as i think i've just bought two covers (found a GS, hopefully!) which means we'll have five covers for two seats. something's gonna have to give. heh.

Whoo hoo! Keeping my fingers crossed! :D
Glad you were able to find what you were looking for!

bekah

What does the "erin" cover look like? I'm going to be buying eithe Graystone or Brooke MA next week. I may be willing to trade.

bekah

ooh! that Erin cover is pretty! But I probably will end up getting the Brooke one! Looks like you found one to buy, but I may change my mind.

indigoblossom

ooh! that Erin cover is pretty! But I probably will end up getting the Brooke one! Looks like you found one to buy, but I may change my mind.

i think erin is the same as brooke, just not pink. i could be wrong but yeah i found one and i'm not selling the erin anymore. thanks though :)

celtic1885

i think erin is the same as brooke, just not pink. i could be wrong but yeah i found one and i'm not selling the erin anymore. thanks though :)

So sad!:( If you change your mind on the Erin PLEASE let me know, my dd kept saying "pitty, pitty Mommy, mine?" when I was looking at it online.

bekah

It did look just like the Brooke, but in a shade of blue, and my dd looks so nice in blues of that hue. I'm quite jealous of your Erin! But I'll be okay with my Brooke, just can't do any yellows here. I know it's silly but I can't stand the thought of my daughter sitting in a car seat that makes her look like shes's about to throw up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC