I Got Someone to do ERF today!

Mommy2Marcus

I am so Happy about this. My DH & I do not like his boss, however I knew that his little girl was closing in on a year & so I have been watching for him when I went into the store to shop or to see DH so that I could give him some information on ERF, b/c even though I do not like him, I still want his DD safe...KWIM? So I seen him today & asked him how old his DD was now & he said a year on Monday! WOW I was cutting it close! So I asked him if they had turned her around yet & he said No, so I said good Don't turn her around! I then gave him the printout I have about ERF that I put into my diaper bag for just these times! I told WHY RF was safer & told him to do some searches. He told me that they moved her out of her infant seat b/c her legs got to long & I told him that legs didn't matter as they can bend or cross them. He seemed really receptive to the idea & was going to talk to his wife & leave his DD RF! YAY! He told me they had a Britax Marathon which I was pleased to hear & told him it should keep her RF till she was 2 or older & he was quite impressed! He asked me lots of questions & I was able to answer them all! Do I pass the test?

ADS

jewlsvern

Great job! Ever since I have found this site I have been car seat crazy. I been to BRU multiple times in the last week and alway end up talking to other parents about car seats. I talked 2 parents and my SIL into ERF and helped them pick out seats (EFTA and MA). One lady today will be returning her Eddie Bauer 3n1 and getting 2 EFTA's. if positons were reversed I'd want someone to help me make my child safer.

jubgulia

Were you at the BRU at Tustin Marketplace? I think I may have seen you! I also talked to a lady would was going to return her Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 and get an EFTA, but they didn't have any in stock.

jewlsvern

Yes, I was there between 12:45 and 1:30. I was putting the EFTA back on the shelf when the lady next to me asked me about it. I went back last night and found out the Hampton Park was out of stock. I hope she still gets them. The EFTA and the 3 n 1 are the same price, so why not?

jubgulia

Yeah, so much better. I was going to look at that one too. I saw someone trying a carseat in the parking lot when I came in and then I saw the EFTA was gone from the shelf and I thought, "At least they are trying out a good seat and not a 3-in-1!" ;) BRU people have tried to push that 3-in-1 on me a couple of times. I saw you guys later in the store, I thought your daughter was cute and I just recognized her on you sig. :)

jubgulia

BTW, did the associate give you a hard time about RF? When I tried it in the car there, the guy that came out with us was giving me a terrible time about how DS1 was way too big to be RF and wouldn't hear to anything I had to say about it. :thumbsdown:

jewlsvern

A lady named Sarah helped me out and didn't even question the RF. My DD is only 17lbs so she has to still RF.

Last night my SIL tried out the EFTA and a guy helped us out. He did ask us whether we would FF or RF, but just let us do our thing. Niece is 22 lbs so I think he just went with us. He did play with the 2 babies while we installed the seat which was nice.

We were going to buy the Alpha Omega 3 N 1 until I found this website and everyone recommended the EFTA and the MA. MA is too expensive so we decided on the EFTA. I just love going to BRU and "playing" with it. I finally tried it in my car yesterday and I love it. That was DH's car so I just hope it fits as well in mine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC