went to BRU today

jewlsvern

I went to BRu to try my DD in a EFTA and while I was there a man asked the associate who was helping me what car seat was the safest. The assoc. told him that are all safe, so I piped in a said "this one is really great" as I was putting DD in it. The assoc. also recommended the Comfort sport. Then the man asked about the MA and BV. So I preceded to explain about the seats and the weight linits and how they should RF as long as possible. Their DC is 7 mo so they must for now. They would have bought the MA but it was out of stock. I explained about the crash test data and how it was so much safer. I think I had the mom convinced. They are buying the MA so hopefully they will keep DC RF. She also asked me about Teething and recommendtions on that so they at least were willing to listen to my advice. Hopefully one more child who is safer.
Julie
DD 13 mo RF in a SR
17# and 28 in

ADS

lovinwaves

That's great they listened to your advice! Ugh, about the Comfortsport. A BRU employee talked DH and I into that seat when DD was a baby. Thank goodness she was a peanut, otherwise she would have outgrown the seat in less than a year.

Last edited:

firemomof3

Good for you! I had a less than amusing time today when I was at walmart and saw an infant FF in a snugride. I said that the baby needs to be RF and that the seat wasn't designed to be installed FF, but mommy just ignored me and lit a cigarette. Nice hugh?!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC