Width of Frontier vs Monterey?

mamaofthree

I know it's prob on here somewhere but I'm tired and I'm too lazy to look it up. Anyone know how these two seats will compare in width? Also, does anyone speculate whether the Frontier in booster mode or the Monterey will be better? I'm really trying to decide whether to go Nautilus (for harness), then Monterey later for my almost 4 yo, or just get the Frontier. I cannot wait until all these seats are out and compared. DD still fits in her Triumph, but is having a terrible time sleeping in it anymore, so I'm tempted to just get another Nautilus (have and love it for my 6.5 yo) instead of waiting for the Frontier. Plus it's cheaper.

Kimberly

ADS

megabloxs

Frontier

Product Weight (lbs) 23.5
Exterior Product W x H x D (in) 19.5 x 22 x 26.5 (50x56x67)
Seat Area Depth/Width (in) 13.5 / 12
Shoulder Width (in) 15.25

Monterey
15-25 inch wide (seat/shoulders) external
11 inch smallest seating internal

People going to Lifesavers should be able to tell us more in 2-3days time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC