Remember that 'Reese' Nautilus????

ADS

kphil

Is it my imagination, or does it look like the seat fabric on the Reese might not be the mesh that the rest of them is? It's hard to say, because they don't have zoom enabled.

Kirsten

mamaofthree

OMG, Graco really does have a problem. Yep, the Reese looks exactly the same, only a lighter grey outer fabric, and all grey mesh instead of the black/grey mesh on the Galaxy. And the Bravo and Matrix are the same except for the shades of grey on the outer fabric. I am glad to see Amazon is carrying another choice though, since they have the best deal when you account for free shipping and no tax. If I don't get a Frontier I'll order the Reese Nautilus.

Kimberly

BabyKaykes

Can I ask why Amazon is crazy enough to have the list price of the Bravo Nautilus as $299???

The Frontier is up, too, so if I was an uninformed buyer, I would pay $280 for the 'supposedly-best-on-the-market-Britax-seat' as opposed to the $300 Graco.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's probably that merchant toyzz.com, they always jack up the prices crazy-high and makes it look like Amazon is charging a lot.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I actually really like that pattern - it'd go great in my truck's gray interior. :cool:

But yeah, I think it's about time they come out with some other colors. Something girly and something boy'ish. I'm sure if enough people call and request other colors though that it'll happen sooner rather than later - especially considering Britax is having a red & a pink right from the start with the frontier.

kamesq

For those of you that have actually seen the Nautilus up close, which pattern do you think looks best for warmer weather areas? I want to get one for my parents' vehicle in Florida, and I can't tell from the pics if the Galaxy pattern has almost a vinyl/leather insert area, or is that the mesh you are talking about? Thanks!

BabyKaykes

The Galaxy pattern is mesh-y in the middle like the other patterns. The only part that MIGHT be too warm is the velvety material on the infant insert, but a child at the correct age and size for this seat, shoudn't be using the bottom slots, which is the only time you can use the insert.

megabloxs

Yey for colors that will be super dooper dirty by the end of 6 years use. How silly of Graco.

411rfJ3dSKL._SS384_.jpg

What I laugh at is how it shows the seat in booster mode, without the harness adjuster strap, when you cannot remove it.

ZephyrBlue

I wonder when/if we can buy better-looking replacement covers. My 7yo really wants a pink or red one to replace her Bravo.

TerisBoys

Never mind that they've eliminated sales to half the population who DON'T have gray/black interior and want seats to match their vehicle.

(I am NOT one of them LOL - I've got tan interior, a dark blue/black Big Kid backless, Bravo Nautilus, and Colonial Blue StarRiser Comfy)

mamaofthree

Yeah, I can understand them wanting to go neutral, but am really surprised that they are all gray and no tan ones. Strange. Luckily I have gray interior, cause I'm one of those people that it would have really bugged to have non matching.

Kimberly

libranbutterfly

I'd love it if they come out with a girly cover soon for my niece!! Kamille will be getting one soon, but it will be in Daddy's car, so cant be girly (Unless it is something like the Tara Turbo) I cant imagine how weird this would have looked in my old car, with the lovely blue leather.

mamabear

I like the "Reese" the best out of all of them so far.

I'm not a fan of the look of the all mesh, and I saw a Galaxy IRL today and thought the grey had a sort of weird hue to it.

I was pleasantly impressed by the NA IRL too. My DD got in at and said "ahh I LOVE it', I don't want the pink one (Frontier) anymore." (great, saves me $130)

I probably would have bought it but BRU was out of stock. Glad I didn't I may wait for the Reese.........

looks the same as every other nautilus....do they think we are all color blind. they make snugrides in those ugly crazy prints and colors can we get one please. heck i don't care if its jungle print at this point just anything...

Kat_Momof3

if the inner part were lavender, i'd like it better.

The shade of grey almost has a purplish hue to it... but not girly enough for me to want the cover.

I'll stick with Bravo unless they throw me some pink... and even then, I might just leave it as it is... Ruthie hasn't complained, sweated, anything.. I love it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC