Another carseat dream....

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
OK, so last night I had a dream that when we went to Denmark we of course got the Two Way Plus - it's become 1 of the things I'm looking forward to most about the trip, LOL ... when we get it & return, it will be the primary seat outboard in my vehicle (so big sis can use the Husky) & the Youth Sport will be used in my fiance's car. But, in the dream, when we returned home my fiance had installed a Little Passengers Seat as a 3rd row in the trunk area.... :eek: Apparently, we decided to share 1 vehicle & we both have lots of family - so the seating arrangement was:
  • 2 adults up front
  • DD in TWP behind driver
  • Infant in baseless Snugride outboard middle row
  • Visiting toddler in Tote-N-Go between them center middle
  • Big kid behind TWP in Parkway 3rd row
  • Big kid in Youth Sport booster 3rd row behind infant
  • Grown kid in 86-Y between them 3rd row
Now, I reviewed that website above & noticed that for the Escape the 3rd row is FF & they say it's crash test approved, with shoulder belts outboard & carseats can be installed on it. I remember there was some discussion here once about them, but can't find it now ... was there any real concensus? Because, after I explained this dream & the website to my fiance he seems interested in doing this! :eek: The chances of actually filling up all the seats like in the dream is slim, but could happen - especially since we do want to have more kids ourselves....

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC