Arlington, texas

Cori

Hi,

I don't know if any of you guys live here but I am wanting to try a couple of car seats and can not find them in the stores. I am looking at the sunshine radian and fisher price saftey voyager booster. I think that is what it is called. Anyways, does anyone know were I could find one?I would like to see if it would work with my children. You know, can they buckle themselves and will if over lap with the other car seats. If they do not have those car seats at a store here, would someone that does have the carseats like to meet me at a place around here.
Thank,
Cori

ADS

Laurette

I dont have either of those seats but I think I saw a Radian at the USA Baby that is in the six flags mall. If you go north on 360 you would exit main street.

:)

celtic1885

Laurette,

OT- where did you find the CPS class in April? From your response it sounds like you're in the DFW area....

Thanks
Christa

Laurette

Laurette,

OT- where did you find the CPS class in April? From your response it sounds like you're in the DFW area....

Thanks
Christa

There is one in Dallas, the west side of Dallas near Grand Prairie. I live in Grand Prairie.

It was on the Safekids website, but it is private so you need to search all classes not just public.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC