Alpha Omega Elite vs Eddie Bauer 3 in 1

agurlsride

Is there any difference in harness height with these 2 seats? I tried ds in the AOE at BRU today and he is ok to rf with the harness at the third to top slots..they are just a tad below his shoulders which amazes me...the top most usable slots are far above his shoulders (I checked the back of the seat to make sure that it was right. ANYWAY...I found a 3 in 1 on CL brand new in an unopened box for half the price but wasn't sure if there was any difference in harness height or padding. Anyone know?

ADS

Mae

I'm pretty sure the Eddie Bauer is about one half inch taller. Not 100% sure though, but IIRC, somebody here told me so. I have both, one's not with me though, otherwise I'd totally measure for you!

----
Edit: Waaaaaaaaait. The Eddie Bauer is half an inch taller than the Alpha Omega, not the Alpha Omega Elite. Sorry, I'm not sure then :shrug-shoulders:.

Mommy2Five

Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 harness heights 8.5", 10.5", 12.5", & 14.5"
Alpha Omega Elite harness heights 10", 12", 13.5", & 15"
Alpha Omega harness heights 9.5", 11.5", 13", & 14.5"

HTH

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Does the Eddie Bauer have those big red tabs on the front to adjust the headrest? Then it's the same as the AOE. If it doesn't have the tabs on the front, it's the same as the AO. Cosco is such a band of tricky devils...fooling us with their names :p

agurlsride

Does the Eddie Bauer have those big red tabs on the front to adjust the headrest? Then it's the same as the AOE. If it doesn't have the tabs on the front, it's the same as the AO. Cosco is such a band of tricky devils...fooling us with their names :p

Yeah it looks identical to the AOE...thats why I was wondering about the harness height.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Are you determined to get a 3-in-1? There are several seats that will last you much much longer than the AOE.

agurlsride

Are you determined to get a 3-in-1? There are several seats that will last you much much longer than the AOE.
I'm not determined but this seat is the only thing that is remotely affordable for me, we have a Scenera right now and its causing bruising on my son's spine from the tether that is attached to the seat back. I want an Uptown but dont have a way to order one online, nor can I really afford it with shipping and whatnot...the 3-in-1 is going to be a stretch, I'm actually trying to see if the seller is open to trades.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC