DS grew a lot...

Shaunam

We had a WIC appointment and he got a lot taller. I think at the last WIC appt (they do them every 3 months right?) he was 36" and now he's 39". He gained a *little* weight and he's up to 32.5 lbs, fully clothed.

On the way to the appointment, when I put him in his seat, I was shocked by how much difference there was from the last time I put him in (a week or so ago?). Anyways, he used to be about halfway between the second and third slots of his regent, and after he settled, he'd be just over the second slots. When I put him in yesterday, he was EVEN with the third slots and after he settled, was about halfway.

He's also getting awfully close to the top slots of his evenflo chase in my MIL's car, with the pillow removed. I'm thinking about getting him a GN.

I know a lot of people think it's impossible to outgrow rf'ing by height before weight, but I assure you it IS possible. I think he could probably fit in a radian still, but he's almost 33lbs and at this close (snow boots or a big meal would put him over the limit), he would be ff'ing anyways. Same with the britax seats. He absolutely will not fit in the ETA anymore rf'ing. Still an inch and a half ff'ing though.

Not that anyone has said he should be rf'ing. I'm just showing how my skinny little guy with the longest torso ever can throw people off. :D

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC