4 wheel zapp owners

momme2_3

I haven't owned a zapp nor ever seen one IRL, BUT I am loving this one. I don't know how well it will work with my 3 year old though. I would love to trade our p3 in for it (contingent that it will work) Any reviews on this stroller for older children?

I would love to see pics of your too, and would capri work for a girl, I love that color!!

ADS

lovinwaves

Yes, it would work great for a 3 year old. The seat back is quite high, as well as wide. It is a breeze to push, so that's another plus with having an older child in there.

Pros:

Small fold
Comes with Carry Bag, and Rain Cover
Beautiful vibrant colors
EASY to steer
Wide footprint so you cannot kick it
nice quality, and nice rubber wheels
nice harness straps and shoulder pads
cool looking

Cons:

A bit heavy
Fold is a bit quirky, but once you get the hang of it it's no big deal
Small Basket
Short Handles, but because the footprint is wide it makes up for it, imo.
very tippy
New 4 wheel version has noisy front wheels
no recline
no foot prop
puzzle buckle

momme2_3

I am less than 5' tall so the handles do not have to be very tall LOL...wish there was somewhere near me to try one :(

louisandheather

Hi,

I recently tried the zapp and thought that it was great! It is definitely a quick trip stroller as it doesn't recline, but it folds down tiny. We are thinking of this one for the airport so that we will not have to gate check our stroller. The capri color is my favorite and it is absolutely appropriate for a girl! In addition, the infant seat attach's very nicely for future babies. I liked it much better than the maclaren volo.

Heather

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC