Carseat safety Blinkies or Graphics?

Momto3Divaz

:love: I was adding pics to my myspace of my daughters in their carseats, most of my friends are in their 20's and completly naive about carseat safetly ahhh!! I put in as much info as possible including the link to here but I want to add some blinkies or Graphics toooooo to jazz up my intrest section. I know I have seen Moms on here with blinkies supporting extended rearfacing and extended harnessing, but when I searched Im not coming up with anything :cool: a link to a site with them pleaseeeeeee??

Heres the pics of my daughters YAY
OHH These pics were of me making the girls get in the car JUST to take pics so the seatbelt and harnesses are not adjusted :eek: We were NOT going anywhere :rolleyes: I will take NEW pics when the girls get their Regents installed (The boxes are gathering dust :eek:)

Last edited:
ADS

Momto3Divaz

:eek: Crap Im also noticing my typing errors AHHH..... I WILL call the tech today to get the Regents installed so I can take new pics :eek:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I don't know where to find blinkies....BUT I think you should redo their harnesses properly. If you're going to "spread the word" you need to show how to do it right...otherwise people will think that because you're saying those things, and that's the way you do up the harness, that it's the right way. KWIM?

Susan

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Honestly? I think most parents love their children. I'm pretty sure that parents who care about parenting enough to hang out on parenting sites love their children. Parents who are ignorant about CPS are ignorant, not unloving. I'm not sure I'd choose to ask for more information from someone who implied otherwise.

Momto3Divaz

I don't know where to find blinkies....BUT I think you should redo their harnesses properly. If you're going to "spread the word" you need to show how to do it right...otherwise people will think that because you're saying those things, and that's the way you do up the harness, that it's the right way. KWIM?

Susan

YOUR right and truthfully I didnt think of it till I put the info on the pics :eek: Im not going to put those pics up until I get pics of them securely harnessed. I drive them everyday but actually taking the camera out and taking pics ALWAYS goes right over my head! Yesterday the day was beautiful and I was cleaning the car out while letting them play and the idea of finally taking pics popped in my head;) They were not happy campers LOL..... But I still want some cool blinkies or graphics for my Myspace :D

HEVY

Honestly? I think most parents love their children. I'm pretty sure that parents who care about parenting enough to hang out on parenting sites love their children. Parents who are ignorant about CPS are ignorant, not unloving. I'm not sure I'd choose to ask for more information from someone who implied otherwise.

I agree. I would say something like because it's safest and/or recommended instead of because you love them. That will put ppl off and offend them.
As for your girls, they are beautiful :)

Momto3Divaz

Oh Im not trying to say those who do not do extended RF or harnessing DO NOT love their children, I know we all love our children. I have been answering the questions on WHY would I put Bryanna BACK into a carseat, and WHY is Gabryel STILL in a carseat, WHY is Natylies new carseat STILL rearfacing for awhile now... My page actually has more info that Ive gotten from this site, this is just the pics, I have given the info on WHY I do all of these things over and over and my reason is not only because its safer but ALSO because I love my babies I never want to be the mom who said if I only. I now answer these questions which I truely get a couple times a week, with Ive done the research online, Ive seen the videos, I do it because its safer. I can NOT make anyone do otherwise, I only offer MY Suggestion if they ask.I put it on my myspace because its something Im all for. If they do not like how Im saying it OHHH well. :rolleyes:

Momto3Divaz

I will add the pics to my siggy when I get updated pics.

I would just really like a blinkies or graphics link :love:

Momto3Divaz

I agree. I would say something like because it's safest and/or recommended instead of because you love them. That will put ppl off and offend them.
As for your girls, they are beautiful :)

:D Thank You, and again I dont want to offend anyone and Im using Because I love my daughters on the pics only, my interests section gives the info on it being safer without pointing fingers at parents who do not, I simply pointed out that I have chosen to do this and this is why with the info and carseat.org link at the very bottom :thumbsup:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
When you open the thread, scroll down down down -- you'll find a box which lists other similar threads from teh past ;) We've shared blinkies a few times before :)

Mommy2Five

Susan

ITA!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC