Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Got a GN....

CPS Technician

Got a GN....

So yesterday I bought a GN--DOM 2/22/08. I got it at wal-mart. My SIL wanted to see it because my neice finally got too tall for her ComfortSport(short torso). My neice was 3 in Nov and special needs.

So we went and tried it in her van--got a great fit. I need to give her the info to get a TA installed. When I brought it into the house, my brother called it a NASCAR seat--hey, whatever works. We also put my 10 yr old neice in it for fun--she would fit in BPB mode with it in the top position, but has been out of a seat for YEARS.

So I ended up leaving my seat with them. SIL is going to order a new one and have it shipped to me. I'm not upset about it....She needed it more than I do at this moment. And her and I both liked the fabric...I think it feels kinda silky.

Susan
    Mommy to my angel, Ethan Daniel (8/5/07-8/6/07)
    Mommy to Nicholas (12-29-08) RF'ed to 2.75 yrs in Graco MyRide(crashed) and a True Fit Primier. FF in the TFP and a Graco Nautilus Elite. Nicholas is 2.75 yrs old, 32 lbs and 36" tall.
    Child Passenger Safety Tech

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Got a GN....