ISO: Joovy doll carseat

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I even caught DS playing with it a little while ago while he was watching TV. :D:love: He was watching a couple episodes of the TV show "Flash," so I guess the superhero show and the doll car seat balance each other out.

ADS

Ali

Ours was on our doorstep when we got up this morning (later than usual since it's my spring break). DD LOVES it! She carried it everywhere (even though it's not a carrier) and buckled and unbuckled every baby she could find.

It cracks me up that it comes with a locking clip and a LATCH belt!

jclaire

I even caught DS playing with it a little while ago while he was watching TV. :D:love: He was watching a couple episodes of the TV show "Flash," so I guess the superhero show and the doll car seat balance each other out.

My 6.5 year old son was BEGGING for the blue one (which of course they didn't have on sale :mad:). He would be harnessing his Spiderman doll so I figure that's the balance. LOL

mommy2env

Woo Hoo! Got mine too!

I am going to try and keep it a secret for my dd's b-day, thats going to be a challange. :eek:

I think it would be better if the little girls on the box was in a 5 pt harness, instead of a booster. :(

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I thought the SAME thing!!! LOL

Me too! At least it looks like she fits the booster reasonably well, and is probably over 4/40.

Someone else mentioned the locking clip - but they didn't mention that it is a REAL locking clip! And the LATCH hooks are nicer than the ones I've seen on a lot of real car seats! :D

Holly

I just got mine today!
I'm either saving it for Hannah's birthday, Christmas, Or NEXT April when I have the next baby (If we get pg when we plan, it will be born next April or so). I know it's going to be so hard to save it for that long!
I can't wait for the kids to take their nap so I can get it out and play with it!

jclaire

Ours came yesterday! Presley is in heaven!

(sorry for the crappy cell phone pics)

carseat1.jpg

carseat2.jpg

Holly

Well, I thought it would be fun to get a 2nd one and save them for when I have my 3rd baby and the girls would get them then along with new dolls to take home from the hospital, but my hubby doesnt want to get a 2nd one and so I think I'm just going to give it to Hannah for her birthday in July and the girls can share it.

mommy2env

Holly, remind him how much he spent on his bycicle. :whistle:

Sharing, is nearly impossible in my house.

Im not talking between my daughters, since the older one is 7. I am talking with my youngest and my nephew who are both 19mos.

I bought her the seat, and he fights her for it. So, I have to put it away when he is visiting. :rolleyes:

celtic1885

Mine came last week. Bought two since my dd1 doesn't like sharing with the baby! figure they'll be great presents from Santa.......if I can wait that long:whistle:
Haven't even taken them out of the shipping box - too tempting to play with if I do!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC