You are all a bad influence on me

jdubsm

I found this site the end of last year and already owned three Regents at that point. I had three seats/three kids so the perfect fit. Since finding this site though I now am the proud owner of eight seats!!! I still only have three kids. If my dh could figure out how, I'm sure he'd block this site. :whistle:

My newest purchase is a Scenera to take on our upcoming trip for my son. He could technically still be rfing weightwise in it but he's very close or just over the height limit.

Thanks for being such a bad influence. :)

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
You're welcome and it really sounds like you had a good head start. ;)

scatterbunny

That's definitely a head start on most of us! :p I had only owned one (Century SmartFit) infant seat and two convertible seats (Cosco Alpha Omega 3-in-1 and Cosco Touriva) for dd before finding this board. Since joining here, if I'm counting right, I've owned 11 more seats...for one child. I also plan on buying at least two more boosters, eventually. :whistle: I just can't help myself.

Stretchy Glue

I found this site the end of last year and already owned three Regents at that point. I had three seats/three kids so the perfect fit. Since finding this site though I now am the proud owner of eight seats!!! I still only have three kids. If my dh could figure out how, I'm sure he'd block this site. :whistle:

My newest purchase is a Scenera to take on our upcoming trip for my son. He could technically still be rfing weightwise in it but he's very close or just over the height limit.

Thanks for being such a bad influence. :)

Hey, if it helps, I have one kid and about a dozen seats for her, plus 3 boosters on order. (Only one or two of which I will actually keep). I think I've crossed the 25 mark on seats I've used for her. Go ahead and share that with your dh, maybe he'll realize you're doing pretty good!

jdubsm

LOL! I guess I am doing pretty good. Up to this point we'd only had 3 Snugrides, 3 Roundabouts and the 3 Regents.

I do have to say that I've learned so much in the last five months. I've always been a carseat nut and wanted to EH. I never knew about ERF though and my kids were turned too soon(they were over one and over 20lbs though). I've convinced three mom's of twins to keep their babies rf past their first birthday. :) I start my cert class next Wednesday.

Airforcemomma

LOL>.... I don't feel so bad having as many seats as I do for 2 kids.

You guys are way ahead of me in the car seat count. I only have 5 seats between 2 kids that are mine and 3 more that I babysit. And my DH thinks I'm a car seat junkie.;)

Loves2sing

You are doing better than I am too, I have one kid, and currently own 3 seats, but since lurking here, I have owned 6 seats. Keep in mind that Jenna is still only 2. :)

BudgieStew

I owned three seats for two children before finding this board and currently own five(sold one just recently) with one on the way.

But what is worse I own six seats(lets count the one of the way) and 12 covers!!! Covers are cheaper then seats and besides Canada does not have a great selection of seats so I work with what I have.

Loves2sing

I owned three seats for two children before finding this board and currently own five(sold one just recently) with one on the way.

But what is worse I own six seats(lets count the one of the way) and 12 covers!!! Covers are cheaper then seats and besides Canada does not have a great selection of seats so I work with what I have.

lol, I haven't even started shopping for #2, but I know we'll be getting *at least* 2 more.

TerisBoys

Not just this board - IVillage was a bad influence for me to (though since being here I've bought 2 and I'm looking for a third LOL).

For 3 kids over the past 12 years I've had... 3 infant seats, 11 convertibles, 5 FF only seats, 4 harnessed boosters, 2 shield boosters (no shields), 3 backless boosters, and 4 high back boosters. (32 total)

I currently have 1 FF only seat, 1 harnessed booster (Nauti), 2 backless boosters, and 1 highback booster in my possession :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC