Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

How to become a technician

I would like to be a Cps tech, but don't where to go to gather info, do I need to be sponcered by a fire/police station or hospital, and if I become one how and where would I be used? I live in KY, but closer to cincinnati

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: How to become a technician

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=35900

I couldnt find a class in my area (it wasnt listed), so I just did a search for instructors, found one and emailed her - Im taking the class next month!