Dog Harness for use in Car!

Mommy2Marcus

Okay...so I may have put this in the wrong spot, but it is kindaof a car seat question, just not for a human child...a 4 legged dog child. My mother & I travel back & forth to Alabama about once a month with our dog. It is about a 2 1/2 to 4 hour trip & after reading here I now know that she also needs to be secured in case of an accident. Can someone suggest a harness that they like that you are able to use to attach to the seatbelt for the dog?? She is a smaller dog. She weighs about 17lbs. I just want her to be safe as well as her not becoming a projectile in the case of an accident. So does anyone have one that they would suggest that they really like?? I would like something that will still allow her to lay down in the back seat so she does not have to stand up or sit the whole time. She likes to sleep on the way down. Thanks Ladies! I really appreciate it! Again...sorry if I put this in the wrong place!

ADS

MomofOlivia407

:yeahthat:

I have either that one or one a lot like it...we have 3 dogs & when we moved across a few states, I didn't want them all over the place during the 14 hour drive. So, I had one in the backseat, one in the front seat, and one in the Uhaul with DH. This was before DD came along! :) Anyway, they work well & the dogs were happy the whole way!

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Search the forums for "ruff" to turn up other threads on this topic. :)

(baby "helping" me type, or i'd post links myself.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC