Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ERF & HWH Articles to Share with my Ped!

Ok, So I was wondering if anyone could think of any articles that would be really good that I can share with my ped about ERF. I want to share the information with her as she told me I could turn my DS at a year & it would be fine. I would love to share this infomation with her & hopefully get her to start passing it to other parents. I go for his 18 month check up on the 10th so I have a week to gather & print this information.I would also like something that she could copy & share with parents for each or both. Like the HWH phamplet on here with the ERF info on it & a ERF phamplet with HWH information on it! I was also thinking of taking some HWH information as well. Also HOW do you share this information without seeming rude?? I want to share this information, but do not want to seem like I am trying to tell her she is wrong or something of that matter. I was also going to ask her to google Rear-Facing & read up on it so she knows more as she will learn more reading what she googles than what I can print out & take obviously. So...anyone know of some tips on sharing...and some Good Articles?? Thanks!
    Krista Mommy 2 Marcus, 6 years old, 48 inches tall, 40-42lbs, 16 inch torso & riding in a Graco Safety Surround!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads