Galaxy vs Matrix Nautilus

kphil

I picked up a Matrix Nautilus at Fred Meyer yesterday (was shocked to see one on the shelves, as they've not had them in stock every time I've called). I had previously been waiting for the Galaxy ones, but had finally given up. Then I came here and saw that the Galaxy just hit BRU. I saw the pictures, but still can't tell the color. It looks more taupe on my monitor. I'm wondering how the gray part compares to the Matrix? Does anyone happen to have a Galaxy and a Matrix (or even a Bravo)? I really don't care for the appearance of the Matrix, but the seat seems nice so far and I got it for $139.99 on raincheck, so I might keep it for that reason.

Off to try installing it, to see if it will work 3 across in my car with a Regent and a Blvd.

Kirsten

ADS

NOAHSMOM

I own the Matrix (for about six weeks) and saw the Galaxy today (just got to that BRU today as luck would have it) and the Galaxy seems more plush and soft on the sides and a bit more padded (not a lot by any means) on the bottom. Those are just my impressions as I did not have them next to each other literaly or measure the padding. My son enjoys his GN and has never complained about anything. If I was to purchase one today I would most likely chose the Galaxy, but alas I have the Matrix and I am fine with it.

kphil

Thanks for the reply. So, the gray part is pretty much gray like the Matrix, it's just the outer gray part that's different?

Kirsten

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC