Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: Anyone still find FPSVD??

Does anyone have any idea where I can get one? I really need to replace DDs back up seat. I called all around here and no one has them
    DS 9 years old, 57# 50.5in in a Evenflo Amp LBB 01 Honda Accord, Graco TB LBB 03 Honda Pilot
    DD 6 years old 43.5# 44in Recaro ProBooster 01 Honda Accord, Britax Frontier85 03 Honda Pilot

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

It is looking like Albeebaby is the only place that has them anymore. Judi had said Laredo was showing they had two, but I just called and they say they do not have any.

Carseat Crazy

thanks for looking for me! We don't need a new seat just yet, our roundabout still has some life left.
    Alison, mom to 4

Mine came today!
    http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=42610

I wish Albee baby would knock their price down now!
    Are people even buying them at that price right now?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

You're welcome. Judi has worked really hard on this so I figured while I had some time I would help. I think I called every state and asked them to check their computers for that state for the SKU. Then the three or four stores that came up as having them looked and could not find any. Of course, I could not go look in person but I was on hold for a while. I even called a couple stores twice to see if I could get a different person

I can't believe albeebaby is selling very many. Maybe people just don't know they are a year old. It does not say that they are discontinued on there.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rosey View Post
    You're welcome. Judi has worked really hard on this so I figured while I had some time I would help. I think I called every state and asked them to check their computers for that state for the SKU. Then the three or four stores that came up as having them looked and could not find any. Of course, I could not go look in person but I was on hold for a while. I even called a couple stores twice to see if I could get a different person

I can't believe albeebaby is selling very many. Maybe people just don't know they are a year old. It does not say that they are discontinued on there.
    i had never even heard of them until reading this thread
    Alison, mom to 4

I called 2 in washington state near in and near Tacoma and no dice. I am getting close to buying one from albeebaby....but I will hold out hope for a cheaper one for a bit longer.
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...22 and driving! Skylar- 17yrs-and also driving! Molly-14 yrs -70+ pounds passing the 5 step test and Avery -10 yrs - 55+ pounds, riding in a redd performance sport booster.

Senior Community Member R&J'sMom's Avatar

Judi, thanks for all your hard work!

No prob. Ack, inventory started today, Lifesavers ended. I am tired! I won't get any shipments until after inventory, on Thursday. I did not see any, when I went to check on things today. It is bugging me too, the stores that supposedly have one, and they don't. When everyones inventory is over, the numbers should be more accurate.

I wonder does Albee baby price match? I would love another one for MIL if it was comparable to what an Uptown would cost me.

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

I did email albeebaby asking if they were going to lower the price considering the seats are getting old. It said, "We have a large number in stock. Have a nice day."

I don't know if they price match but that would be great. I imagine they will come down if we keep watching.

I just emailed them, asking if there were any plans to mark them down considering that they are $29.99 at Baby Depot. We will see what they say.

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

I called Albee yesterday asking if they were going to mark down or if they would price match. The guy I spoke to said they had no plans to mark down. When I told him they were discontinued and that Baby Depot had them marked down to $29 - he said he couldn't/wouldn't match that.

He also told me I must have been confusing the seat with the booster. I told him no - I knew what I was talking about and it was the seat.
    CPST & Mom to 3 great daughters
    DDM 20 yrs EMTbasic; Seatbelt
    DDK 1/10/06 54# Cybex X-Fix-booster - doing GREAT
    DDG 7/10/07 43# FF RE
    "You know you're healing when your sadness no longer affects your happiness" anon

What's up doc!? I brought carrots to the soup. You?

Well, if nothing else maybe we can annoy them into marking them down

They emailed me back and said no as well. Their Email was very pert. You would think that if somone was trying to buy from you then they would be a little nicer.

Maybe ALL of us should email/call Albee Baby & bug them untill they mark them down? Hehe! That is what I think we should do! I want one so bad, exspecially after seeing Holly's! I even convinced DH to let me have one for $30, now I can not find one! I am !
    Krista Mommy 2 Marcus, 6 years old, 48 inches tall, 40-42lbs, 16 inch torso & riding in a Graco Safety Surround!!

Carseat Crazy

I just emailed too
    Diana, Mommy To:
    Kolin [5.5.04]-Ava [12.13.05]-Aden [2.18.09]

You'd think that if they do have lots of them in stock that they'd want them to fly off the shelves (even at a lower price). Sorry, I won't be buying one since I just another seat and I couldn't wait until h*ll freezes over for them to mark down expired seats. And I knew I'd be too far down the list for the "Amazing Judi" to work her magic. Thanks!!!

lol

Updated list:

bethng
    AlmostFive
    hockeywoman
    *Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
    ali's mom
    I LOVE MY GIRLS
    Ryland&jacob'smom

Munchkin, you have a PM!