Anyone still find FPSVD??

ADS

ali's mom

I do have a a couple more seats coming. I don't need anyone else for my list. I do not have enough for everyone. They have cut off transfers, due to inventory. No transfers can be done until May 31st. After inventory and Lifesavers, I can check stores again. Except for Holly's seat, all will be floor models. I had the other store inspect, and then I will inspect as well. Here is what I have so far. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Holly
munchkin
bethng
AlmostFive
hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom

I am low on the list, but please keep me on it! Thanks Judi!

Holly

I wish Albeebaby would mark theirs down already!
I've told a lot of people about my seat and it sucks to have to say "Sorry, it's not available anymore, unless you go to albeebaby, but it's $130 there!"
I havent seen my seat yet, but I already know I'm going to love it!!!
I bet I would even order another one if albee baby would lower their prices!
Do they not realize they are discontinued and starting to get old now?

Holly

LOL! I told some people on a local board about this awesome deal I just got, and someone actually thinks it's a scam! :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know it's only $30, but really, it's discontinued so it really is on sale!
I even went to my local baby depot looking for it and they said it was $30 as well, plus when we couldnt find it, we called Judi's store and she was there! It's not like she was just pretending to be a worker there just so she could answer the phone when they called :rolleyes: :D
I'm sure going to surprise them when I get the seat and can show it to them and they know it's real! Maybe they are just jealous of the deal! LOL!
:D

Holly

I would think it is a scam too, if I didn't know myself so well!

LOL! I don't even know you that well, and I know it's not a scam!
They even told me to do a reverse phone number lookup of the number you called me from, so I did, and yep, just as I thought, it comes up Baby Depot, Salem Oregon! LOL! I think maybe they were just surprised that I paid over the phone with my card and all. I don't really see it as any different than ordering something over the phone with a credit card.

Oh, and did it go out with UPS on Friday or is it going out tomorrow?
Just wondering so I'll know when to be watching for it. :)
Thanks again so much for helping me get it!

Holly

Thanks! :D
I bet it will be here by Wednesday or so then! If not, it will probably be here by Friday! I can't wait to play with it! I've never used a Britax before (I know it's not really a Britax, but pretty close). I bet Hannah is going to be so jealous that Abby gets a new seat. I'll have to take pics of both kids in it and post them!

Rosey

LOL, a scam. They can see pics of my $29.99 seat with price markdown stickers all over the box! They are just jealous. I feel bad because everyone I tell about it wants to go get one, and I have to say they are all gone. I cannot believe Albeebaby hasn't marked theirs down, but I suppose they are still selling.

Holly

Yeah, Albee baby needs to mark theirs down now too!
Maybe they think its ok to leave the price up because they are 2007 models and not 2006?

Mommy2Marcus

OMG! I SO want one! I am calling my local Baby Depot tomorrow to see if they have one! I am so hoping they have one b/c my DH just told me I could have it if they did! YAY! I am going to replace my Scenera with it if they do have one! I am going to have to sell my Scenera though...Sniff Sniff! But I am fine with that as I SO want a better seat for that car & can justify it if it is only $30! Judi...Do you happen to know if the Nashville, TN store has anymore? I SO hope they do. If not is there anyway possible to help me score one? Another reason I want one is so that I can play with it! I have become a total car seat FREAK!

bethng

Here is what I have so far. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Holly
munchkin
bethng
AlmostFive
hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom

wow! I didnt know I was so far up on the list! I was getting very close to ordering one from albeebaby. Maybe I should wait. I am going to call our baby depot tomorrow. At least I think we have one about 30 minutes from me. Doubt I will have any luck.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Good luck all. I swear, I have tried. I have Lifesavers again tommorrow, and then inventory Wednesday. The list is a combination of PM's and posts in order by day, also by time. I do have a few coming. I don't think TN had any, nor any store in CA, except Torrance, but they are claiming ignorance.

Mommy2Marcus

I tried my local Baby Depot & was told that they do not have any Fisher Price seats. She said she did not remember ever having one. I am sad. I was SO hoping they would have one. I am not to sure that the woman had a great understanding of what I was looking for, so I think I may call back later this afternoon & try to get someone else. Maybe I will just stalk Albee Baby & wait for them to discount theirs even lower. Anyone know when there is a chance of that?

AlmostFive

Thanks for the time you've been putting into this Judy. I'm still very interested. And if you can locate the one in Indianapolis, I can drive up there to pick it up instead of having it shipped. (provided it is not needed for someone ahead of me in line, of course)

AlisonR80

Did you get a chance to check any MI (metro detroit, lansing) stores? I was also told they don't carry FP car seats...but those people didn't even go look they just told me. thanks!!:)

faeanne

Did you get a chance to check any MI (metro detroit, lansing) stores? I was also told they don't carry FP car seats...but those people didn't even go look they just told me. thanks!!:)

I called a few stores today- I'm in Michiana area. I can't list them right now- babe i watch is throwing one of her famous fits.

Rosey

I felt bad I opened up this can of worms for Judi so I called Saginaw Michigan and had them search the computer. I was told there are none in any Michigan stores.

Okay and a nice manager in Houston just called me back and said the only ones he could find were in Salem, OR which are the ones Judi has on hold for her list.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC