Anyone still find FPSVD??

Rosey

Anyone still have a FPSVD at their Baby Depot? I am in the market for one (or two) and wanted to know if there are any left that aren't on albeebaby for $129 which I think is high for a year old seat.

I am in Atlanta but could drive a good distance to get them, or could pay someone to buy an ship assuming it wouldn't be more than the 129 :)

Leads anyone...? I have been on their website and cannot find it. I also went to one near me, and nothing.

ADS

munchkin

None in Oregon. I can check tommorrow for you, if you would like, for other areas.

Could you check Lexington, KY or Cincinnati, OH for me? I keep calling them (like 3 times each now) and have been on hold forever, then disconnected :(. Thanks!

arly1983

I can tell you there are none in the Savannah Baby Depot. I was just there last month.

There are also none left in the Macon Baby Depot as of last weekend. I frequently stop there for a bathroom break (they have big bathrooms and the biggest selection of baby stuff) on my way home.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, I have 2 on hold plus the floor model, under my name in Hialeah, FL.

Others that may have them, or the computer could just be wrong:

Glen Oaks, NY
Indianapolis, IN
Laredo, TX
Torrance, CA

I will call more tommorrow, the stores I didn't call today.

Rosey

Do you think the stores are willing to ship to another store? Are they $55?

Thanks for checking. I have paypal :)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I called them and they said they didn't have any, but sorry, I don't find smart people at that store. They "should" have them. I would love to be close enough to check them out. I still have three (2 in boxes, 1 floor model) on hold in FL.

Rosey

Sent you an email Judi

Every Baby Depot I call says, "that's a car seat? We don't have Fisher Price car seats."

Last edited:

Holly

I want one so bad! I just checked our baby depot here today and didn't see any. There is probably no possible way to get one from one of the stores that has one unless I physically went there and got one right?
Dang, I would so pay someone to get one and ship it to me!
Anyone in those areas?

Would a store that has one ship it to my store in Murray Utah?

AlmostFive

Any idea which Indianapolis store was supposed to have some? I called both and they said they didn't have any, but neither person I spoke to inspired much confidence. For that price, I would love to get one as an extra seat.

hockeywoman

If anyone could ship any to Cincinnati, OH I'd be very greatful! I could use an extra 1-2 for my car that only has one seat and our van, which has a MA due to expire this year!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The stores with ship to other stores, but you have to pay shipping. I just found out today though that shipping from store to store ends April 6th and doesn't start again until May 31st. So it will have to happen soon, or not at all. In Murray Utah, talk to Marjorie. She is very nice.

What is store to store shipping howmuch? If shipping isn't alot, I would love to get a FPSVD for my cousin who is about to outgrow his seat....
I am closest to the indianapolis one(my sister lives near hammond, but that is still like 4 hours from indianapolis). I am about 45 minutes from my nearest baby depot.

Holly

Judi, do you know which cover these seats have?
Is it Black, Red, or Circus dots?

Which one of you live in Georgia and bought the 2 from the Florida store? :D

I went to Baby Depot today to try to track one down, and they called Judi and let me talk to her, and I was able to track one down through her! Thanks again Judi! It was so cool to be able to talk to you, I'm glad you just happened to be at work right then!

Those people at the store looked at me like I was crazy when I was explaining I only know you from an online message board about car seats! When they were on the phone with Florida, they were telling them that 2 seats were being held for me, and at the same time I was trying to tell them, "No, they weren't held just for me, they were held for anyone from this car seat board, so someone might have already gotten them, they were put under the name "Judi" so any of us on the board could get them, they aren't specifically just for me, unless one is still available." I don't think they really understood what I meant, and before they even called any stores they were basically like "Your not going to be able to find any, they are marked down to $29 now, they will be long gone!"

Anyway, I'm just glad I was able to find one, thanks again Judi!
It was so cool being able to talk to you, were you surprised to be getting a call at work about the seats? I can't wait until it comes in, do you know about how long it takes?
I'm so excited! I've wanted one of these seats so bad!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Well, I will check on Monday. If they haven't transfered them, I will call them again. I will try Torrance, CA and dang, which WA store. Anyway. So, if I find more, I will go with the next person in line.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ah, yes, Auburn, WA. But to answer the question, it looks like Target. Rosey- did you find one yet?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC