CPST/Firefighter
New list:

AlmostFive
hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom

To the people that I sent car seats to this week/last week. Please let me know when you have received your car seats and that they are ok!

Update on what Baby Depot has. I checked the system, now that most everyone has got through inventory. No store has more than one, and there are not many of those. I thought I might start calling again next week, to see if I can get more. The price is now $19.99!

ADS

keri1292

Oh MY! I'd love to get added to the list, just in case you find more. My cousins baby is in a nasty, twisty strapped AOE. :(

New list:

AlmostFive
hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom

To the people that I sent car seats to this week/last week. Please let me know when you have received your car seats and that they are ok!

Update on what Baby Depot has. I checked the system, now that most everyone has got through inventory. No store has more than one, and there are not many of those. I thought I might start calling again next week, to see if I can get more. The price is now $19.99!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
AlmostFive
hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom
Keri1292

Ok, no more people! I really doubt I can find more. I have one at my work, but I want to make sure the other two got theirs safely before I ship the next to AlmostFive!

keri1292

AlmostFive
hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom
Keri1292

Ok, no more people! I really doubt I can find more. I have one at my work, but I want to make sure the other two got theirs safely before I ship the next to AlmostFive!

Thanks, Judi. I doubted you'd make it down the list, but just in case. :whistle: I'm going to scour my Baby Depot tonight, although I don't recall them carrying it. :(

AlmostFive

Cool! I can't believe I'm next; Thanks Judi! FYI My baby is due any day now so if you try to PM me or post to me and I don't reply for a few days, that will be why.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I think there where some in NY. Feel free to call me at work today. I will be there in about an hour and a half. phone number removed. Gotta go!

Last edited:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Neither. Hevy, you said there where a lot in CA? Where? I would love to find them and atleast hold them for people in the area.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Updated list:

hockeywoman
*Spoiledinmyhouseofblue*
ali's mom
I LOVE MY GIRLS
Ryland&jacob'smom
Keri1292

I really doubt I will be able to find more, but will try later this week.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
lol, no. I have only one in the store, for hockeywoman. I have been out, at my store for a looooong time. I have been calling stores, trying to get their last seats.

monstah

Can I have the SKU?
I would love to call the stores around me to see if they have any left. I am next to Trenton, NJ.
Or is it hopeless??
Thanks!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I would say it is pretty hopeless. I have two more stores to contact. Neither in NJ, both with one left, probably their floor model. I have been wiping them out!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC