Can you fit 2 sceneras next to each other?

Holly

Next week I'm helping my friend by giving her a ride to an appointment and watching her dd while she is gone.
Her dd is going to be using our Radian because she is already 42 lbs and I dont have room for their regent in my car.
I am getting a 2nd Scenera from singlemomto2girls so both my kids will be in sceneras.
I'm not sure if the sceneras will fit next to each other RFing. I know that I could fit them all in if the Radian is in the center, but then I'd need to FF my 2 1/2 year old because there is no room to RF seats behind the drivers side, plus her dd will have to climb into the center and it would be difficult to get her in past a RF seat.

Do you think it would work to have the sceneras next to each other or would you be ok with my dd FFing for the day? She'll be 3 in July and she's 28 lbs.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I think it is going to depend on the vehicle. I know I could EASILY fit two RF sceneras next to each other in my father's old car, but I don't think I could do it in my car.

It is worth a try, though!

BabyKaykes

I can fit an Uptown and a scenera next to each other, but not two sceneras because of the way it flares out. I drive an 04 jetta

ProudMomof5

I fit 2 tourivas next to eachother FF... but that was in the middle row of our SUV.... so more room than a typical car.
I think it'd be fine to FF your daughter for a day, if it doesn't work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC