Got a good deal on a marathon!!

hunypooh77

I was in BRU the other day and asked if they price match for internet stores and they said yes, just print it out with the price and it has to be the exact same item. So I found the one they had (ashley floral) $229.99 http://www.bestbuybaby.com/britmar20.html

So I went there today and they matched the price, no questions asked and on top of that they gave me a 15% off coupon the other day when I checked out so I was able to use that too...subtotal $195.49 then add 7% sales tax...$209.17!!! :love:

ADS

mamaofthree

Wow, great bargain. I have NEVER heard of a brick and mortar store doing price matching for internet sites. I'd do that all the time to avoid the shipping charge/time.

Kimberly

aisraeltax

Wow, great bargain. I have NEVER heard of a brick and mortar store doing price matching for internet sites. I'd do that all the time to avoid the shipping charge/time.

Kimberly
yeh, but for $5 shipping, you may spend more $$ in gas to get to/from teh store (at least i would since the closest BRU is pretty far away).

what a great deal though. congrats!

Marinesfamily5

awesome deal! I love that coupon feeling!

FYI: BRU actually doesn't usually match internet stores ... the person probably didn't know that. I know from working there that they are not supposed to even match BRU.com prices!

hunypooh77

actually the baby gear/car seat person in charge or whatever their called told me...then when I went back with the printout I found someone to get me the seat and I asked them if it was ok to price match (different person) and they said yes just bring it to customer service. when I brought it up there the woman who rung it up said wow, great price! and just entered it in...no problem. so thats 3 people who said they price match

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC