Graco Nautilus Booster Mode Pic

arly1983

I used this with my 7.5 yr old, 65 lb(she says) cousin. She is normally not in a booster. She saw I had it and immediently asked if she could sit in it. This is the highest setting and she had about an inch to grow. It fit her well and she liked it and said it was extremely comfortable. She thought the cup holder was awesome (her words). She feel asleep in it and was very well supported. She kept sitting in it without prompting for last 3 days.

On a side note: now I understand what you guys were saying about boosters eating up your rear veiw. Wow.

Also, I thought that kids got cleaner as they got older. I have stuff in my van now that I don't want to know what it is.

Picture462.jpg

ADS

kphil

Are her shoulders squished and pushed forward? It looks a little narrow for her, but I can't tell if that's just an illusion. Do you know how tall she is?

arly1983

Are her shoulders squished and pushed forward? It looks a little narrow for her, but I can't tell if that's just an illusion. Do you know how tall she is?

I didn't ask directly. I just asked several times over the last few days if she was comfortable and she said yes and great everytime.

No idea how tall she is.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC