Snugride's go to 22 lbs right?

Holly

Next week I'm helping a friend by picking her up from home and driving her to the hospital for an appointment and watching her daughter while she is there.
Her dd is 3 1/2 and is 42 lbs and is in a Regent in their van. I don't have room for a Regent in my back seat with my kids seats still fitting.
My 16 mo old still fits in her snugride by height, but she is 21 lbs.
If the snugride goes to 22 lbs, I can put her in the snugride, my oldest in the Scenera, and my friends dd in the Radian.

I know I can check the manual but it's late and it's in the closet in my girls room and they are sleeping.
If it helps, we bought it in Oct 2006 and it's the Emerson Pattern, it came with the double travel system.

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Yes, a 2006 snugride should be a 22lb limit. Your seat will also have stickers on the side of it with the weight & height limits. :thumbsup:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Could you fit the Radian between your two Sceneras?

Holly

I drive a 2007 Toyota Camry, but I don't have 2 Sceneras, just one.
But, I probably will have 2 Sceneras, I just talked to Singlemomto2girls and she has 2 spare sceneras her kids have outgrown and she's going to give me one, so that will work!
And yeah, all 3 seats will fit back there!

Holly

Why not take her van? I would be leary of using it that close to the limit.

Her husband will be gone to work with their van, thats why she needs a ride.
But, I don't need to use the snugride anymore, I'm getting another Scenera from Singlemomto2girls. I'm probably going to have to FF my 2 1/2 yr old just for the day, but that should be ok.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC