I am so indecisive

Ice Princess

I am not sure what seat I want. I am getting a new car seat for my ds 3rd birth day. He was riding in a scerena till a week ago when he out grew it rf by height (he is 30# fully clothed.) I would love to put him back rf but not sure if it is really worth it.

So my problem is getting the radian or the nautilis. I know that we will be keeping our car (passat) for at least another 2yrs and hope to ttc in the next yr so fitting three car seats in my car is a must. My original plan was a MA for my dd , radian for my ds and then buying a key fit when we have another baby. I really like the nautilis though because I will be able to harness him longer and last longer.

Also does the radian have to be rf at a 45 degree angle becuase of the foot or can it be more upright?

Sorry for the rambling I am just so lost.

Last edited:
ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
If you are able to install the Radin at a more upright angle tha 45 degrees it is permitted. You must always use the RF foot. I cannot get a very upright install in my truck, but if you have a quishy vehicle seat it can be done.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC