Graco Nautilus

U

Unregistered

I just got the Graco Nautilus and I thought I would make some comments. It was the first time I ever put a carseat together and ever installed one. I found it pretty simple. It was very easy to change the position of the harness straps, and adjusting the harness straps is also very easy. The seat is really nice looking, and nicely made. Looks and feels more expensive than it is. I removed the extra cushions, my daughter is over 3, and doesn't need all that extra padding. It is very heavy, though right now, I am nursing a bad back!
I never used the LATCH feature in my car, so that was much easier to use. I tilted the seat forward to get the clips in, then I got in the seat to tighten. I have some movement, but I have leather seats, so I am going to try using a towel, or have my husband try to tighten, I do have a badback, and can't pull as much as I would like. the tether is great as well. everything installed really well! I put it in my 2003 trailblazer. My daughter would prefer it was pink, but she is very thrilled with her new seat. Even my almost 7 year old wants one!
Babies R Us and Toys R Us will be getting them in, in the next 2 weeks, 1st or 2nd week of April, so if you want one, go there!! I spoke to Graco on the phone. IF you see them online for more than 150. the people charging more, are price gauging. I will be buying a second one for my husband's car as soon as I can get my hands on one. I will be making an appt with a certified carseat tech at the local state troopers for them to double check it, but I think it is in pretty good. I feel good knowing that I am not using the seatbelt. (Our LATCH weight is good up until 48 pounds on the Chevrolet, so we can use that till DD is up to that weight)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC