is this a SN seat?

ADS

bethng

So do these expire in 6 years as well? I have a student who has been in hers (just like this one) for 10+ years I would guess. I know it took forever to get medicaid to pay for it in the first place. How do you go about convincing them that they have to buy another one now? We have been waiting a year on a new wheelchair for her.....the wait for a car seat to replace one they probably see as just fine would probably take years lol I tell ya, as soon as I am done with my "regular" CPST class I am taking a special needs one....assuming I can find one!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I don't think these expire after 6 years, necessarily (we'd have to check their website), especially if the seatbelt goes over the child (some of those, the harness holds the kid in the seat, but the seatbelt goes over the kid and seat, so we aren't worried that the harness will rip out of the seatback).
(ps, did you get that seat more upright? might want to change your siggy picture ;) )

bethng

).
(ps, did you get that seat more upright? might want to change your siggy picture ;) )

YES! lol I did. He is sitting up straighter now. If its decent weather this weekend I will get a better pic of him. :D Only 2 more lbs and I have to turn him. I soooo want to make it to his 3rd b-day though. May 16th. Keeping fingers crossed!

Mama!

That would be hard to tell them that they might need another seat. If I had had to wait forever for Medicaid to pay, I wouldn't want to give the seat up either!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC