Britax Parts Co-op

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Airforcemomma will be updating once she can--she doesn't have full use of one of her hands due to a rather large cast. I emailed her and she says she'll call Britax on Monday for status on the order.

I did a co-op a few months ago and ran into the same problem--it took Britax a few weeks to ship to me, and then it was another week or so for people to get the re-shipped items. I suspect they might be having supply issues or they're just plain slow. They do eventually ship out, though.

-Nicole.

Airforcemomma

Thanks QuassEE for giving a brief update for me.

For those of you who don't know I broke my hand in 3 places and had 2 surgeries to fix it. I really have not been up to doing anything let alone typing messages online. I have just started catching up with everyone in the last day.

I will let everyone know where the order is at once I have spoken with Britax.

My last CC statement that came last week shows no charges from Britax. They may be out of stock on certain parts, or just very slow. I have been waiting since Feb 29th for an a order I placed with them for MA lockoffs if that says anything.

Anyway, please be patient...:)

Airforcemomma

A couple of the items ordered are out of stock and Britax expects a shipping date of May 15th. That is when the order would be shipped from Britax to the member in KY who is receiving the order.

I know this is frustrating and none of us expected things to take this long. I would have thought Britax would have at last called me with the issue. There was also an issue with the billing address on my CC being different then the shipping address. My address is Canadian , receivers address is american.

Hopefully everyone can be patient just a little longer.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get the lockoffs I ordered Feb 29th with this order.....LOL

Airforcemomma

I have no idea what tell people at this point. This order is taking forever to be filled/shipped. I have received no confirmation from Britax and my credit card still has not been billed. I've called to enquire and then get told they will look into it and call me back.I have yet to receive a return call.

I'm wondering if the order has been lost somewhere between the computer and their warehouse. I honestly don't know.

I know this very frustrating for everyone who placed an order as well as unexpected. I'm not impressed with Britax. And the lockoff's and EPP foam that I ordered on Feb 29th....still have not come either.

If anyone wants to cancel their order and get a refund let me know.

mjuarez

Hello,

Just wondering .....If any of the you who participated in the Co-Op, were refunded your $$. Or are you still waiting for the items.

I am not sure I should still wait or just request a refund.

Wanted to know what you all have done about this order.

Thanks,

Miriam

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
You've got to wonder if Britax is ignoring parts production due to issues with supplying the Frontiers or something--I know a number of people still waiting on parts orders they made 3m ago. Not just the co-op.

-Nicole.

jessclear

I got my money back. I just ordered a pad set and don't need it that badly. If it was something I really needed, I might have waited. Good luck. I hope the rest of the order makes it soon.

seamonkeys

You've got to wonder if Britax is ignoring parts production due to issues with supplying the Frontiers or something--I know a number of people still waiting on parts orders they made 3m ago. Not just the co-op.

-Nicole.

I ordered a new harness, a pad set, and chest clips a couple of weeks ago and got them just fine in a week or so! Weird that this order isn't being fulfilled!!

Last edited:

MOM25BOYS

I orderd a new MA black harness, 2 adjusters, 2 chest clips, a set of black comfort pads and a set of gray hugs just 2 weeks ago. :) I got it in about 4 days, but only because it ran over into the weekend. I have found when you call your order in as opposed to ordering over the internet that I have gotten orders filled faster. Don't know if that could make a difference or not.:shrug-shoulders:

Last edited:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Please keep in mind that I am required to pay a fee to receive payments through paypal. Having said that each order place will have the paypal fee added to the invoice. Its only a few cents on small amounts. When paying by paypal I will only accept funded paypal. If you send your payment with a credit card or bank transfer you will be required to pay the fee.

Mama, I am not sure what kind of PayPal account you have, but if you're getting charged fees per transaction, there shouldn't be extra fees for CC payments. For example, a Premier account gets charged fees for EVERY transaction, it doesn't matter if funded or CC (and the fee is the same for both).

I JUST CHECKED PAYPAL TO ENSURE EVERYONE PAYS THE APPROPRIATE RATE OF FEE'S FOR THEIR PAYPAL PAYMENT. EVERY PAYMENT I RECEIVE FROM A US PERSON IS SUBJECT TO A RATE OF 13%. SO PLEASE ADD 13% TO YOUR INVOICE TOTAL TO COVER THOSE FEE'S. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO PAY TO PAYPAL TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.

Also, the fees sound insanely high. If you've got a Canadian account, fees should be no more than 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction; nowhere near 13%.

Anyhoo, I might have missed something where you mentioned why your fees are so high, but I just wanted to point it out so you can check into your PayPal account. I'd hate for you to be getting double charged fees (the first paragraph I quoted) and crazy high fees (2nd paragraph) if it's not warranted.

If I have just misunderstood, then I apologize for barging in! :)

Calideedle

Has anyone heard from Airforcemom? She hasnt been on for about a month and isnt answering messages ...

I really hope this isn't what it seems to be :(

Airforcemomma

I am sending you all PM's. My DH came home from deployment for for a couple wks and went away on holidays ..it has been wks sinceI have been online and am now in the process of refunding...Some of you have already been refunded and some of you are still waiting.....I have not heard from the other board member who was receiving the order so have no idea if she has the order or not....My credit card was charge the order on June 12 th. Yes, several wks after the order was placed....

If any of you want a refund please go into your paypal acct and send a money request to robw@sympatico.ca for the amount of your order.

Once I receive your request I will issue the refund.

So sorry for all the problems encountered with this order...Britax has thoroughly disappointed me....My order placed on Feb 28th to this day has still not come..RF lockoff's and EPP foam were in that order..Britax has told me they would look into it and call me back several times now and have never returned a call....I've just accepted the fact that those parts I ordered are never going to arrive.

Again my apologies to all of you....send me the money request through your paypal acct and your money will be refunded.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC