Britax Parts Co-op

munchkin

Hi, I have yet to receive anything from Britax. I was just playing it by ear until I had heard something from you. Is it coming/should I be on the lookout? Just let me know.

ADS

Airforcemomma

Yes. They finally charged my CC for the order on June 12th. I will be contacting them again next week to confirm it has shipped.

In the meantime, please keep your eye out for the order and let me know if you get it.

Some orders have been refunded already, so if you receive the order please do not ship anything to anyone until I have sent you the list of who has been refunded and who has not. refunded orders will need to go back to Britax so I can get my CC refunded for those orders.

mjuarez

Hello,

I still have not heard from you. I REALLY need the harness I orders. Has the order shipped? If I remember correctly you said that your CC had been charged by Britax. Please let me know.

Thanks

Miriam

Airforcemomma

My part of the order has been completed....Munchkin is receiving the order and shipping to everyone.

All requested refunds were processed. If you require a copy of the refund transaction for your refund let me know. I will forward it to you.

Any further enquiries should be addressed to Munchkin.

munchkin

Hi all!

I have yet to receive the package.

I will keep everyone up to date with when I receive and when I send out packages. As soon as I know I will let you all know the status.

Thanks Katie

mjuarez

Hello,

What is going on with the order? I am really tired of waiting for my parts. 4 months for an order is just crazy.

When should we expect our parts. Have you heard from Britax?

At this point, I would just like to get refunded my $$ and order myself.

Please let me know either way ASAP.

Thanks

Miriam

mjuarez

Someone PLEASE LET me know what is going on with this Co-Op. I have not heard from anyone about my order. Are we still waiting for Britax parts? I have not heard anything.

I am very upset about the drag that this order/Co-Op has taken.

Miriam

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Have you PM'ed the person who was supposed to receive the order? If you have and nobody is getting back to you in months, I'd file a dispute with your credit card company if you paid by credit card. Hopefully it's not past the date you can do that. It's already much too late to file with PayPal.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Someone PLEASE LET me know what is going on with this Co-Op. I have not heard from anyone about my order. Are we still waiting for Britax parts? I have not heard anything.

I am very upset about the drag that this order/Co-Op has taken.

Miriam

Try PMing munchkin. As far as I know she was supposed to receive the parts. Airforcemama was just placing the order and collecting the money.

munchkin

Hi all. I have yet to receive anything or hear anything about the order. I am sorry this is dragging out so long, but I have really no idea what to do. All I know is I am waiting for the parts to show up at my house, which they have yet to do. I promise as soon as I know something or I receive the box I will let all of you know, until then I know no more than you guys do. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and we will all either get our parts or our money. If there is anything I can/should be doing please let me know and I will try my best to do so. Thanks Katie

F

Frankwuit

I am waiting for the parts or the money! We are living in germany and i cant believe, whats happend......

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Apparently the order was never fulfilled by Britax, or there were some issues. You can PM Airforcemomma for a refund. Let me know if you have any problems after contacting her to request a refund. She's more than happy to refund people, but she has been really busy and hasn't been checking the forums regularly.

-Nicole.

Airforcemomma

I want this done and over with. All of you that requested a refund received a refund through paypal.

If you requested a refund and didn't get it then that means I didn't get your message. I am very rarely online anymore between my job and my family. When I get a message it's responded to and when I get a refund request it's refunded.

If you are still without your parts send me your paypal address and you will receive your refund....I will check my messages regularly throughout the weekend and reply/refund any requests once I get them.

The last refund request I received was in Sept and I have heard nothing since then from anyone....so, that implies to me that those who were not refunded received their parts.

Again, I want this done and over with....if you didn't get your parts send me your paypal address and I will refund your payment if you have not already been refunded.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC