Wanted: Graystone MA cover!

jdchic3

I really really really want a Graystone cover for Joey's MA. If anyone has one they might want to sell let me know! Thanks! :D

ADS

pastrygirl

Oops, I can't edit my post. I wanted to add that I can't sell one of my covers because I need two (I have two MA's) but I'm looking to trade one of my covers for a Cowmoo...

jdchic3

I don't have a cowmoo. :( I actually would like to have cowmoos of my own eventually, lol. Just let me know if you decide you wouldn't mind selling one. ;)

pastrygirl

If timing isn't crucial, I'm willing to order a new Cowmoo and sell my Graystone (for $60 shipped) once the Cowmoo comes in. It includes the belly pad and comfort pads. :)

pastrygirl

That sounds great to me! As long as it's in excellent condition of course ;)

It is! The one in my husband's car gets used maybe 3 times a month. No food/drinks in the car. The one in my car looks great, too. I'll inspect both carefully just to make sure, and if I find anything wrong, I'll take a picture. I'm all about disclosing stains, etc.! (I sell on eBay, too.)

There might be a little snag in these plans, though. I just remembered that the new covers don't have the LATCH pouches, and I don't have/use LATCH in my car, so I don't know if dangling LATCH connectors will drive me crazy or not. Thoughts?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC