My husband blames all of you...

Mama!

For my never ending desire for more car seats.

He figures one Regent and one Signo should be enough, right? :eek:

And we have an Uptown and an EB 3 in 1 (in never used booster mode) sitting in the wings.

But I showed him the Woodstock Parkway for cheap.

He rolled his eyes, sighed loudly, and then shook his head.:whistle:

I mean, we NEED an extra seat that's a good booster, right? RIGHT? DD *IS* very tall for her age and will eventually hit 40 lbs.....:whistle:

ADS

Lara

I'm not allowed to buy any more carseats for a few years (unless we have another which isn't likely) after April when my Two-Way gets here :whistle:

tweetykl

My dh feels this way about my addiction to carseats. The funny thing is that he is referring friends to the site who are pregnant right now with their first child.

Peony

:eek: I am not allowed to buy anymore seats either, I guess 8 seats for 2 DC is enough. :cool: But I DID offer to send back one of Regents and he refused, so I don't feel guilty.

Airforcemomma

My DH just rolls his eyes and sighs at me as well. He doesn't really want me buying any new seats either, but he humours my addiction for the most part. DH is going to be away for several months on deployment(he leaves next Sun), so he wont' be here when the new Frontier and Tru Fit and Monterey come out. I already told him I was planning on buying one of each and he didn't argue, but with him being away I wont' have to justify the purchases until he gets back.....and then it's to late for him to tell me no......lol

MommyBoha

LOL I put DD in her backup seat in DHs car for the first time in like 5 months and she has almost outgrown it. So I told DH we needed another Nautlius in his car.

Come to think of it, maybe I just WANT her to outgrow it so I have an excuse to buy a new seat.

HEVY

My hubby is looking for a nursing job as we speak :love: so I been pushing him for the Frontier, he's not happy. We can't preorder and I figure by the time we could get it (probably be like the Gn, sold out) it would be many months away. I'm thinking I will most likely get it but he will never be happy about it :( I'll feel bad.

zactayaus

We recently got a GN for my truck which my dh really liked. I asked him if he wanted one for his truck to replace the cargo. He said sure. Then I showed him the Frontier in red/black (dh's favorite colors) and he said that he'll take that one instead. I'm not really sure he knows the price difference.:whistle: Anyway I will be waiting to see how everyone else likes the Frontier before I order one. I want to make sure it's as user friendly as the GN before forking over the big bucks.

mommy_quigg

Everytime I tell DH about a new seat that's coming out, he says, "You're not buying another seat!"
I gave away my infant seat and AOE so I WILL be buying a SS1 next time around. And DS will need a booster once he outgrows the Radian. Then when the Radian expires, the baby will need another seat still... I still have lots of carseats to buy! mwuahahaha

It IS all your fault! If it weren't for you all, I would still have my DS on the TOP slots in his AOE and after he outgrew that he would have gone into it in harness mode. So I blame you all that he's safe in his Radian! ;)

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
My dh actually OK'd me buying a Recaro Start - for a matter of convenience! I had to talk MYSELF out of it!

(I do NOT need a Recaro Start, I do NOT need a Recaro Start...)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
My dh is just at eye rolling point. :cool:

He already knows that when the nautilus shows up I have to have it, and for some reason I'm starting to want a true fit too... even though I really don't need another convertible seat. :rolleyes: I might change my mind, but I'm not too interested in the frontier right now because of the price point.

Mommy2Five

My DH is pretty understanding with my carseat addiction, but he has his "collections" too, so neither of us feels too guilty :)

sb518

There needs to be a "coping with a family member who is battling a car seat addiction."

"My wife would rather look at car seats online than have sex with me!"
"My wife would rather get in the backseat of our car with a car seat."
"My family member won't drive anywhere unless there is a car seat in the back."
"My wife spends more money on car seats every month than groceries!"

:ROTFLMAO:

"My wife fantasizes about me rear-facing in a 5 point harness."

MommyBoha

There needs to be a "coping with a family member who is battling a car seat addiction."

OMG!! I think I just spit Mt.Dew out of my nose! Thats hilarious.

MissAllyLou

I hate to say it, but I don't even had my own kids yet (I've been a nanny for 10 years) and I'm already obsessed with car seats! Before I found this website, I thought I was strange...:whistle:....My boyfriend has already started telling me I don't "need" another car seat! He'll have to change his mind when they are our own kids, right?!?!

mommy_quigg

I read that to DH and he said, "Ahh it's contagious. You're spreading it!" :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC