Triumph Advance

Murphy's Law

I picked one up for dd yesterday. Dh was less than thrilled since we now own 6 car seats for 2 children;). But I'm so glad I got this seat. I really love everything about it, but my favorite thing so far is the 35 pound RF limit. I took dd out of her Regent yesterday and put her RF into the ETA. She loves it, and so do I! She is 3.2 years and about 30 pounds so I anticipate she'll be able to RF for quite some time in that seat. I'm quite pleased that both of my kids can be rear facing again and are both comfy and safe! :thumbsup: I'll have to add some pictures later on.

ADS

Murphy's Law

Here's the picture. She still has a few inches above her head and lots of harness height left. I'm totally thrilled with this seat (and this site because if it weren't for people recommending this seat, I likely wouldn't have even explored it at all!)
Murphy3yearsAnders6months063.jpg

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
She's adorable. :)

I'm another huge EFTA fan. If I had to replace my dd's MA tomorrow it's what I'd buy. (I reserve the right to change my mind as new seats become available in the future though. :whistle: :p :cool: )

Mommy2Marcus

Hiya Hun! I am glad you like the seat! I own one as well & I really :love: mine to. I got mine for RF as well and my DS has SO much room left to RF in it. I would deffinatly do it again if I had to! Grats on turning your DD back RF!

Dillipop

Glad you like the seat. We got one last month over a marathon and I am not regretting that decision. It really is a nice seat.

Totally OT- I love your son's name. I wanted to name our first son Anders- it was in our final 3. Then I would have considered it for #2 if DH's cousin hadn't already used it for a LO in between.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC