Cheapest you have seen the FPSVD

ADS

TheNimpsGirl

Cheapest I've seen was $58.89 at the NEX in Jacksonville, but it was already a year or two old... but I guess you'd have to have base/military ID/privillages to get one... so hmm.

The next cheapest I have ever seen was $95 at Burlington... but that was months ago (as in this summer when my friend was still pregnant).

Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that we were visiting the in-laws and we don't need one for a baby we're still TTC, LoL, I may have considered getting it. None the less, I pointed it out to DH anyways... he just rolled his eyes, LoL.

indigoblossom

before the britax sale i saw one at baby depot for $70...but *ahem* another board member bought it before i went back. lol!

i called our local base exchange and they told me there were none but there's a good chance the employee didn't know what i was talking about but i haven't had time to make it on base with my grandma so i never actually verified this.

ZephyrBlue

before the britax sale i saw one at baby depot for $70...but *ahem* another board member bought it before i went back. lol!

:eek:

The one I bought for $70 is the cheapest I've seen them here, too. And only at Baby Depot.

Rosey

There aren't any FPSVD at my baby depot but I really wanted to get one for my cousin. Does anyone know what the DOM on the ones on albeebaby are? I guess I will call them tomorrow and ask. I think I will go for it if it is an 07. She has a newborn now but it will still last a long while.

E

egypt4me

september 2007. Just got them but now have to find someone to install them as I QUIT.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC