More Important: Matching straps or Cordinating Covers?

Matching straps/covers? Neither? Both?

• Both have to cordinate, it would drive me insane otherwise

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Straps have to match

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Covers must cordinate

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Neither, I am not that crazy.

Votes: 36 42.4%

• Total voters
ADS

fyrfightermomma

Honestly, I could care less :) All I am worried about is my childs safety...thats why I've never bought a seat because I like how it looks...its just not important to me :) Thats why I voted that it didnt matter

Calideedle

My kids safety is first, since they will be in carseats FOR YEARS their seats WILL BE CUTE ;) and be what they want.

I MUST have matching straps (for each carseat - not all the straps matching)! Since I have a boy and a girl the matching covers isnt that possible - Super girly covers for my daughter and boy covers for my son!

Lys

Senior Community Member
I voted straps have to match. (from the girl who had to have new HUGS for her Cougar cover )
Covers are based on kids choices and personalities.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Ok, I voted that the covers need to match. I meant that the covers need to be some sort of color coordinated thing. Obviously you can't match boy and girl covers or sometimes booster seat and convertible seat covers. Mine don't match but the Radian is pink and girly and the Jane is pink and girly. I know that's gross to some but not to me. :whistle: Our Suzuki has a Parkway Tiffany and a Marathon Brooke in it. The Jeep has a Radian Super Cool and a Graco Nautilus. Am I obsessive???? :rolleyes:

fyrfightermomma

Thanks for being a drag on my silly thread. :whistle: If I am here, obviously, my childrens safety comes first.

LOL...sorry! I didnt mean to be a drag...I just was answering honestly for me personally...of course if you are here you care about your kids safety ;) Thats not what I meant...I just meant for me personally I really dont care either way....alright enough trying to talk myself out of that one :whistle:

arly1983

LOL...sorry! I didnt mean to be a drag...I just was answering honestly for me personally...of course if you are here you care about your kids safety ;) Thats not what I meant...I just meant for me personally I really dont care either way....alright enough trying to talk myself out of that one :whistle:

Thanks for explaining, it just came out wrong:thumbsup:

So you are person that doesnt care either way.:cool:

Brilliantmama

other,

the cover needs to match the kid.

Super flowery pink for my pink princess obsessed Abby,

Less intense purple (but still girly) Shannon for Georgie

But I have grey straps on my Shannon and I don't care.

Either that or they would have to be EXACTLY the same. I really don't care to hear about who wants to be in the other seat every time we get in the car.

melniemi

I like them all to coordinate - or at least 2 by 2!

I wanted a cow cover on baby's ma since I already had one and 2 brookes, but the black straps would've driven me crazy since all my other seats have tan straps. So I got a croc.

If I don't think the croc and cow look okay together, I will trade or buy whichever I like better.

The boys both have huntington and I dont' care if all 4 of my seats don't coordinate. But I like the boys to coordinate and the girls to coordinate - if that makes any sense!

wildeyes

you forgot should they match the car too?? i personally dont care one way or the other, but i would like a girly pink seat, because out of the 9 seats i have owned for 2 girls, not a pink one among them. no one little flower anywhere.. :thumbsdown: maybe i'll go buy some patches and sew them on.

natysr

I don't really care that much. Right now, our straps clash. I have tan straps. The cover I'm currently using is Greystone, so it does clash. I do want to replace the straps though, because they are dirty. I just don't feel like spending the money right now.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
You guys crack me up! AJ has his blue/grey Radian w/ grey straps that goes really well w/ the interior of the van. :) Evan is in his Mosaic BV which is blue, so still kind of coordinates w/ the Radian, not so much the interior since it has tan straps. Ilana is now in a bright yellow seat w/ butterflies and a black harness, it matches nothing, but sure is pretty. :)

krystin_21a

My seat has the match the interior of my car, all the way around. I love my son's MA in Brownstone. We were looking at a new car with black interior and I was going to buy a new cover to match. I'm a nut though and a little OCD with that sort of thing! LOL! We only have 1 right now, but if we were to have another I would check Ebay to get another Brownstone to match or get Ian a new cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC