BJ city mini PICS finally!

kanga

I had some major foot surgery so I haven't had the time to post pics of our new stroller. I ordered it from baby on the go(thanks michelle). It is super light weight, easy to maneuver and comfy for my ds. This is the first stroller he hasn't screamed to get out of after a few minutes. My DH LOVES the stroller and likes to take ds out alone just so he can use the stroller. Since I am relying on help from friends right now..they can't get over how easy the stroller is to fold up. It is so compact. I also can't get over how huge the canopy is and it really does protect my ds completely.Any bumps we went over you couldn't even feel, it was a smooth ride no matter the surface. Right before my surgery we went to the zoo, it was my last walking trip for a while. Here are some pics with my 13 month old, 25 lb ds in his new stroller.

We had a cooler bag with drinks in snacks in the basket.
IMG_0505.jpg

My view
IMG_0504.jpg

And my DS
IMG_0506.jpg

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Man, I LOVE his shoes!

Oh yeah, stroller's nice, too :D (isn't it great to have one that doesn't require a 10 minute lesson when you hand it off to someone else to use? :thumbsup:)

MySillyKids

You didn't finish 'putting it together'..

The top part where the baby jogger is, wraps around and sticks on the velcro

IMG_9102.jpg

thats mine, to show you what i'm talking about.. see how the baby jogger symbol is wrapped around?

:love: for the stroller!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Love the stroller and the shoes! Your kid is a cutie. Can I ask you what brand the shoes are? Karley is 2.5 and still wears the Robeez and the Target brand ones and we love them. She actually only has one pair of sneakers and hardly ever wears them because she wears the slipper shoes everyday. They'd look great on my daughter, and my 16 yr old son plays electric guitar!!!

Where can I buy a pair of those???? :D

kanga

His shoes are robeez. My dad actually bought them for ds. All the robeez I buy for him are more babyish. I would of never picked the black robeez but I LOVE them on him.
These would be sooo cute for a girl. The dont sell those anymore, the new guitar ones are pastel. Just like my ds's guitars..they dont sell the black anymore.
http://www.shop.com/Robeez_Footwear_Pink_Guitar_6_12_mos_-49347842-64091605-p!.shtml?sourceid=298

My ds's hair was actually alot longer before we but it.

100_2918.jpg

Thanks for the help with the incomplete stroller. :eek:

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Thank you so much for the info on the shoes. I'm checking out Robeez.com right now. She won't fit in the 6-12 mo now so I'm checking for a bigger size. My 16 yr old thinks they're cool. :cool:

adamsmommy

I wish I had gotten that stroller instead of letting my dad buy the Graco Quattro Duo. But hey, it was free. My girlie has those shoes in pink.:D

scan0001.jpg

Not a great pic of the two, but you can see the shoes.

kanga

Aww she is a cutie. Baby rock stars unite!

I can't wait to get out of this darn cast so I can be the one pushing the stroller again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC