If you want to give something away. . . .

ADS

Kabes

I think you have to have reputation and a certain number of posts OR become a supporter ($). I don't have enough points/rep but I don't want to pay to give something away either. I'm not even sure anyone would want it.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, the $3 goes to help pay for the huge monthly costs our huge forum has, without forcing us to have advertising... :whistle: (but I'm sure it won't take you long to qualify for free :) )

Holly

what is a reputation? hmmm..off to see what this is all about! lol!

The little green boxes in the top right corner of people's posts.
If someone has something in their post that you like or is really helpful, you can add to their rep by clicking on the scale thats also in the right corner.
You can just type in a little something like "Thanks for posting that, it was helpful" or whatever you want to post. The people get Rep points when you give them rep, and after you have so much rep (I think it's 50 points, I dont remember for sure) and if you have a certain number of posts as well, then you can go in the swap forum.

It looks as though you have the rep system disabled, thats why the box in your corner is black. Go to the User CP at the top of the forums, then go to options and you can enable reputation. You might already have some rep there too, I had some rep waiting for me when I finally found out about it and enabled mine.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I also just wanted to add that reputation points accrue and the access levels that are gained by having reputation points still advance as people give you rep regardless of whether rep is enabled or not. All enabling or disabling rep does is removes the ability of others to see how much rep you have. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC