Graco Nautilus Sold out

egk2

All the Walmarts within 100 miles of me are sold out, also checked the local babydepot, no dice. What's the deal with these? Are they that hot of an item or is Graco having supply issues?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I think it's possible Graco underestimated the instant popularity. The Matrix pattern is supposed to be at Amazon and Target soon and then the Galaxy at BRU.

The WalMart product locator hasn't been that accurate in regard to the GN. You many want to call around if you're just using the online search (although a few posters have had bad luck with employees not knowing what they're talking about).

egk2

Thanks, I did call most of the Walmarts within reasonable distance just to see if the online inventory was accurate, no luck. I went to baby depot as well, they didn't even have one on display. Might have to buy one online from them. I need to buy asap, anyone have any other suggestions?

ali's mom

Keep watching Amazon. They were sold out, then for one day (about 10 days ago) they had some for a day. I lucked out and ordered one!

walamrt has been pretty good at getting them for online orders. you could call and see how long they think. they are definitely a popular seat. i'd order it online...if you see one in store before it gets to you buy it. you'd have no problem selling the other when it came in. thats my plan. i placed my ordewr at walmart.com and if i seeone in store somewhere i'll buy it.

egk2

Albeebaby.com has them in stock I believe, and priced a little lower than other places. I have bought a car seat and a couple strollers from them and had good experiences every time.

http://www.albeebaby.com/graco-nautilus-3-in-1-car-seat-8j00mtx-matrix.html

Thanks, I saw that they offer it for about 142.00 and free shipping but I'm going to wait until monday when I can call and see if they have them on hand, some places like to sell you things they don't have in stock, been there done that and it's not fun.

I'll try them out if the have a couple if them in stock.

Mommy2Five

Do Wal-Marts do store to store transfers? Ours has had the same 5 Nautilus's just wasting away on the shelf for months :( You can really tell how little people care about car seats around here :mad:

indigoblossom

Do Wal-Marts do store to store transfers? Ours has had the same 5 Nautilus's just wasting away on the shelf for months :( You can really tell how little people care about car seats around here :mad:

this is only slightly off-topic, but i noticed that your two older children were in GN with the harness...is that their birthdates in your sig line? i don't mean to be so nosy but that's cool..i hadn't realized that the harness height was that high (if that is in fact their birthdates and they're 8 and 9, or almost)...i had figured at that age, it would have to be used as a booster and nothing more.

Mommy2Five

this is only slightly off-topic, but i noticed that your two older children were in GN with the harness...is that their birthdates in your sig line? i don't mean to be so nosy but that's cool..i hadn't realized that the harness height was that high (if that is in fact their birthdates and they're 8 and 9, or almost)...i had figured at that age, it would have to be used as a booster and nothing more.

They are 7.5 and almost 9 :) The top slots on the GN are almost 18.5 inches!
My son still has about an inch untill he outgrows it by height, but he's 63 lbs now so I don't think he'll be in the harness much longer :( DD though still has quite a while in the harness. Did I mention I :love: these seats :D ?

egk2

Finally got 2 GN's today from a Walmart about an hour away from us. I had a cust svc rep put them aside, man these things go fast! Just a day or two ago, the inventory locator showed at least 3 stores closer to me that had them but were gone last night. I actually called Graco and asked them if they were having supply issues, the girl on the other end was no help, she didn't know. Btw, the price went up to $159.99

melniemi

My wal-mart has them priced at $154.99 - that is the price they've always been here - and I haven't seen them out of stock yet:( All WalMarts can set their own prices, I believe.

ZephyrBlue

v, my 8-in-may dd fits in harness mode :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC