FPSV Booster $14.99!

zactayaus

I just picked up a FPSV Booster for $14.99 at Baby Depot. It was the last one they had. The DOM was 02/06 but I figured hey $14.99 for 4yrs isn't to bad. I guess we'll use it as an extra seat for friends and what not. I just couldn't pass up a good deal.

ADS

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
That's fantastic!

(Did you play with the adjustable base? I was and am just so impressed by that LOL!)

zactayaus

That's fantastic!

(Did you play with the adjustable base? I was and am just so impressed by that LOL!)

I didn't have a chance to play with it yet. We've had a very busy weekend, but I'm home tomorrow and plan on messing around with it. The seat seems much deeper than the turbo my dd has been using so we may try her out in it for a while and see if she'd like to use it as her full time seat. She's all leg and sometimes complains about her legs falling asleep in the TB.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I didn't have a chance to play with it yet. We've had a very busy weekend, but I'm home tomorrow and plan on messing around with it. The seat seems much deeper than the turbo my dd has been using so we may try her out in it for a while and see if she'd like to use it as her full time seat. She's all leg and sometimes complains about her legs falling asleep in the TB.

Yep, it's definitely deeper than the TB. I tried to get my son Sam to use it instead of his backless TB, because it completely supports his legs, whereas the TB leaves him with 2-3 inches of overhang, but he prefers the TB! :shrug-shoulders:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Wow, I would definitely buy one of those for that price! I prefer to drive on DS's field trips if possible, and the other kids never bring boosters (we're a 4 state here ... not 4/40, just 4). I think I could easily get 3 across with 2 FPSVs and a Parkway - the FPSVs puzzle quite nicely behind the wings of the Parkway.

Plus I have to add that my DS really likes this seat - prefers it to the Parkway, if given the choice. I also like the belt guides much better - the Parkway tends to make the belt twisty, whereas the FPSV guides the belt nicely right over the shoulder.

Ashley_R

I'd thought I would put it out there that the store in greenville, sc also has one for $15. Its a floor model. They also had some evenflo boosters that name slips my mind but I really liked them for $30. Several other travel systems and strollers on clearance also for good prices (but hands off the mosaic stroller. I want it but I have no need *yet*)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC