See Kai Run shoes Elvis - Size 6

popsicle

Blue suede shoes (of course!) SO cute! I thought I'd try here before I put them on Ebay They're in very good condition. Slight wear on toe of left shoe. A bit of discoloration inside the ankle area. Almost no sole wear. My son was barely walking when he wore these so the didn't get a lot of abuse.I hate to see them go but I've already saved another pair of SKRs that were his first walking shoes. I can't justify keeping both. The Elvis is discontinued so very hard to find. I couldn't even find any on Ebay to figure out how much to ask! I'm thinking $28 shipped or make an offer. I'll take pictures later tonight and add them to this post.

ADS

popsicle

Oops, I got busy last night and forgot to upload them! Here they are!

100_1122.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1119.jpg

Tiny bit of wear on left toe:
100_1115.jpg

Discoloration inside:
100_1104.jpg

popsicle

They're such great shoes! They're wonderful for kids who start walking in the summer because they have nice flexible soles for proper development but they're also tough enough for walking around outside. Plus they're adorable! I just bought my now almost 3yo his last pair! :( Size 9 is the biggest they go. I wish they made adult sizes. I'd wear them. :D

I will say though, that you can buy them brand new (not the elvis, but other styles) from zappos for $42.00 shipped. I wouldn't ask so much for used ones except that they are retired and from what I remember, highly sought after!

libranbutterfly

I've noticed that w/ a lot of te flexable sole shoes. Kamille is in her last pair of Robeez (She had to be like baby sis, she haden't had robeez for a while) and Pedoodles. Preschoolians she as a couple more sizes, so I'll probably give them a try next.

popsicle

Aww... I think they could work for a girl!! (but then I'm a tomboy...) Navy blue is pretty neutral. Have you seen the SKR girls shoes though? Sooo Cute!

libranbutterfly

I know. I am in love. DH thinks I am nuts because I love buying them shoes so much, and I only have 1 pair that I wear all the time. They have between 5 and 10 pairs of shoes each at all times, and YDD doesnt even wear most of the ones ODD had in this size, since she hates hard soled shoes.

popsicle

Wow you're right! The stitching is different and the suede/smooth are in different places, but they're very similar! Strange. Maybe because the Elvis was so popular. Maybe I'd better lower my price then. :D $20 shipped?

libranbutterfly

I showed them to MIL today, but I guess she doesn't want to plan that far in the future. She also doesn't like spending alot on shoes :( I told er that it was a great deal on an adorable pair of shoes, but then she started talking about how she had gotten Madisyn's shoes in a 7 so she would have lots of grow room, because the shoes were $20!? I dont think $20 is bad for shoes at all, myself. My girls cheapest shoes are $20 chucks :) If I had the money, I would buy these from you!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC