I am not happy

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
So I check the WM site for the GN and it says they are in stock at a store 60 miles from me. I am sooo excited! Well, I even aske another member is he wants to doe with me. She is cool with it. I call the store and they don't even know what I am talking about. :(. It is on the Mexico border and had to talk to a couple different people to be able to get them to understand I an talking about a car seat. The lady I speak with tells me that she does not have that seat and they must be coming in soon.

I had plans to go buy one, not because I need one, but I want one. Now I am not going since they don't seem to have them. Anyone speak spanish and want to call for me to see if they get a better answer?

Nogales
Wal-Mart Supercenter# 1324
100 West White Park Drive
Nogales, AZ 85621
(520) 281-4974
In Stock
58.79 miles
View Map & Details

I think the lanuage barrier could be the problem. they originally htought i was looking for a stroller.

ADS

mom2riley

If DH was home I would have him call for you. The language barrier could definitly be it. I hope someone will be able to help you.

Minniemouse

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I'm in Philly and they still didn't know what I was talking about...no language barrier issues here. I actually was told at one point (I called about 30 different Walmarts before we all knew what the stock numbers were, etc.) that they don't carry ANY Graco seats! :rolleyes:

I finally found one at a store down in a not so great area and was assured over the phone that there were two there.

Once I arrived no one could find the seats. Had THREE walmart employees that were actively working in the baby section looking as well as the head of the stock room. Nothing.

While waiting for TWENTY minutes in the baby section for the assistant manager, "I" found them on display in the center aisle in front of the baby section.

I was pretty darn frustrated, but I did get a seat.

I think part of my decision to not purchase a third Nautilus and go w/ a Regent was that I just didn't have it in me to go searching for the seat again!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I like to have a large selection of seats to show people. That is really the only reason I want one. It is so frustrating.

tjham

Yeah, I'm in Philly and they still didn't know what I was talking about...no language barrier issues here. I actually was told at one point (I called about 30 different Walmarts before we all knew what the stock numbers were, etc.) that they don't carry ANY Graco seats! :rolleyes:

I finally found one at a store down in a not so great area and was assured over the phone that there were two there.

Once I arrived no one could find the seats. Had THREE walmart employees that were actively working in the baby section looking as well as the head of the stock room. Nothing.

While waiting for TWENTY minutes in the baby section for the assistant manager, "I" found them on display in the center aisle in front of the baby section.

I was pretty darn frustrated

Ha! A bit OT, but that reminds me of a day I was looking for lettuce in the produce department at WM. Looked ALL over. No lettuce. WTH? I gave up and walked away, only to find it as you found the seats, in the center aisle. :confused:

sfeitler

That sounds really frustrating.

You know Amazon and Target have it up for pre-order now... and Amazon has it with free shipping... but I know how hard it is to wait. :)

-Sarah

jka1217

:cool:That is a bummer. I wish we could find them around here, Lisa. I've got 2-3 moms interested in them, I just wish they were easier to find!

Maybe I'll look at the Wal-Marts in Illinois when I visit my parents next week. There are 5 in a pretty close radius that usually have a decent selection of seats. Maybe if I find one I'll get it for you and check it with my luggage when we fly home. How's that for free shipping? :cool:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
:cool:That is a bummer. I wish we could find them around here, Lisa. I've got 2-3 moms interested in them, I just wish they were easier to find!

Maybe I'll look at the Wal-Marts in Illinois when I visit my parents next week. There are 5 in a pretty close radius that usually have a decent selection of seats. Maybe if I find one I'll get it for you and check it with my luggage when we fly home. How's that for free shipping? :cool:

I really wanted one to have for next week. I am not to worried about it right now. Thanks for the offer. I do not trust the airlines with any car seat even if it is in a sealed box ;). DH would kill me anyway. I may check the WM in Marana when i am there. It says none in stock, but you never know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC