That Man Has My Cougar Car Seat!

mom2riley

That is what DS was yelling out the window as the UPS driver pulled up and recovered our package from the back of his truck. :rolleyes: Luckily he just laughed as he walked up my steps with a Regent box and DS yelling out the window right next to him "You have my cougar car seat!". I was laughing to. I was just as excited as him, I just didn't yell at the UPS man. :cool: I :love::love: this cover. I quickly got to undressing DS's new onyx regent and the cougar seat and redressing them on their proper shells. Then DS got to sit in his new cougar seat and declared the he to :love: it. Here are some pics of DS inside the house in it and DD in the car in it **this is just a fun pic, she is still RFing in her BV**. She :love: it to she kept wanting to climb in it. *We were outside almost all day today so the kids are a bit dirty, but it is fun dirt, lol*

It is absolutely perfect except for one flaw. Under the harness tightener cover the backing has came off. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to cover it so I don't lose all the badidng? I will ad a pic of what I am talking about.
P3130003.jpg

P3130032.jpg

P3130009.jpg

P3130008.jpg

ADS
that happened on the belly pad for my evenflo....i know cheap design. i just got a small piece of black material and sewed it on though the black on my pad. you don't see the stiching and it kept my little one from pulling it apart.

jdubsm

That's exactly how my harness tightener cover looks on my cougar covers. There was no other backing over that.

I love how it looks with the black harness. We have brown harnesses. I'm so glad that you were able to find your covers.

mom2riley

That's exactly how my harness tightener cover looks on my cougar covers. There was no other backing over that.

I love how it looks with the black harness. We have brown harnesses. I'm so glad that you were able to find your covers.

Really, I am hoping to put something over it Honestly the cover looks like it has been washed *maybe* once. It is perfect. So I was wondering why that looked the way it did. Does anyone think an iron on type thing would work. I don't sew and do NOT want to mess the cover up.

waterbaby

Looks AWESOME!!! I'm loving those covers more and more, but I know my DH would sooooo draw the line at animanl prints. Pfffft!

Lys

Senior Community Member
Really, I am hoping to put something over it Honestly the cover looks like it has been washed *maybe* once. It is perfect. So I was wondering why that looked the way it did. Does anyone think an iron on type thing would work. I don't sew and do NOT want to mess the cover up.

Mine doesn't look like that. The batting has some kind of covering to it.
You could probably use some http://www.amazon.com/Heatn-Bond-Ultra-Iron-Adhesive-17/dp/B000HJ5LDK to cover it.
You should be able to find it at any craft store or Walmart if they have a sewing department.

P.S. I also have a black harness since our Regent was originally Onyx. I just got some tan hugs for it last week from Mel on swap. I like the black harness and tan hugs better.

Last edited:

mom2riley

Mine doesn't look like that. The batting has some kind of covering to it.
You could probably use some http://www.amazon.com/Heatn-Bond-Ultra-Iron-Adhesive-17/dp/B000HJ5LDK to cover it.
You should be able to find it at any craft store or Walmart if they have a sewing department.

P.S. I also have a black harness since our Regent was originally Onyx. I just got some tan hugs for it last week from Mel on swap. I like the black harness and tan hugs better.

That is what type of thing I was thinking of, thank you. I will pick some up this weekend.
I love the way the black straps/tan hugs look also. Mellisa sold me a pair after you had already found yours, lol.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I am so glad you guys got your seats! I was about to start a post asking about it... Thanks for sharing! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC