Need pictures for DE SafeKids Conference!

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Hi Everyone! I just found out that I will be presenting at the DE SafeKids conference in June about special needs and carseats! :)
I am still working out the details, but I'd hoping to do a powerpoint presentation with pictures.
Does anyone have any pictures they would be willing to let me use in my presentation? I'm looking for pictures of:

1.) ANY special needs kids in ANY carseats, RF, FF, whatever!
2.) Pictures of ERF (doesn't have to be special needs)
3.) Pictures of misuse or non-use of any kind... preferably exhibiting the kid in the seat.

I can't guarantee that I will use all the pictures, but I'm trying to build a 'database' of sorts for when I start to make this presentation.

TIA for your help!!!!!!!!!! :love::love:

ADS

ginny4

here's my guy James 20m, 29lbs, 34.5in ERF
Use what you want/need

in intera: not as happy here but great shot of the feet touchin seat
CarSeat002-1.jpg

in scenera: REALLY happy & too a great shot.
2008-1098.jpg

ginny4

this is with a 3point harness so it's quite outdated & may nto want to use it but.... i ran accross this pic of my son as an infant. chest clip on lap & after market head support.

TC.jpg

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Tucker is 26 months old and 22 lbs in this pic. You are welcome to use it.
2298381683_162141bde2.jpg

This one she is 19 months. The mirror is outboard head rest. She is installed center. You can use this one as well.
832394970_eb5f45dfbc.jpg

PixieEMT

Here are pictures of my DS riding RF.
His stats and seats are listed below the pics!
Horray for ERF ! :)~Sara
DSC03179.jpg

18months 29lbs 34" Scenera
DSC03037.jpg

17 months 28lbs 34" Britax Marathon
DSC02993.jpg

17 months 28lbs 34" Touriva

munchkin

I have a couple of misuse. (Took them just for fun)

DSC01169.jpg

Straps way to high and chest clip way to low.

DSC01164.jpg

(He's only 4.5 months old, but was happy sitting in big sister's carseat while I adjusted his)

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
Here is some for you.

K1 in her Regent. She was 4 1/2yrs old at this time.
IMG_1668-1.jpg

close up
IMG_1667.jpg

K1 in her MA around 4 1/2yrs old.
IMG_0402.jpg

K1 in a Clek at 6 1/2yrs old
IMG_1922.jpg

K2 in a Clek at 4 1/2yrs old. She has never road in this seat. We were just playing around with it in the truck so I tested her out in it. It did fit her good and she meet all the requirements to use it.
IMG_1944.jpg

K2 at 31mths old and 32lbs rf'ing in her MA. She grew out of it the next month
IMG_1156.jpg

K2 in her snugride. She is a week old here. She was 6lb 10oz when this pic was taken. She was also born 5wks early. She techincally a preemie just not a preemie size. LOL!
3.jpg

keri1292

Help yourself to any of these...
cropped-2.jpg

boysbdayparty078.jpg

(Misuse...No HUGS ~ I forgot them and he was FFing on the plane :()
TriptoTX462.jpg

kangato2roos

Here's my son, 25 months old, 25 pounds, 32 inches tall

100_1378.jpg

I have more of him younger if you'd like those, or I can get a recent one (he's 30 months old, 24 pounds, and just shy of 34 inches).

I also have some (purposefully taken, we didn't go anywhere like this of course) misuse pictures you're welcome to use:

23 months, 24ish pounds, about 32 inches tall

sambooster3.jpg

sambooster2.jpg

here are some for you.
carseat2-1.jpg

dd1~18 months old~24lbs~32 inches~ff in dodge durango w/seatbelt and no top tether~ didn't know about erf and had no idea how to make the tether reach the back~evenflo triumph
misc255.jpg

dd1~3 yrs~29lbs~36 inches~ff in hnda accord w/latch and top tether~same seat as 18 month photo evenflo triumph
misc595.jpg

dd2~4 months~15lbs~23 inches~rf in 2nd row captains chair of honda odessey with latch in graco snugride
l_f4f6a16780fb0e539ddc21b4d49ee95e.jpg

sisters daughter(have permission from her to use)~2.5 yrs~26lbs~25 inches~sad to say misuse look at the loose straps, wrong harness slots

Last edited:

laccaycol

Here ya go Colton at 15 months 24 pounds

P2180093.jpg

This one notice my 11 year old sleeping and how the seatbelt rode up onto her stomach. Also notice the TV on the headrest(i remove it when we are driving)
carseatpics015.jpg

monzogary

Senior Community Member
Here are some you can use if you want.

ERF: Laura at 2 yr 10 mo rf

laura4.jpg

ERF: Heather 4 yr 2 mo & Laura 18 mo both rf

Heather4ma.jpg

ERF: Heather 3 yr 10 mo & Laura 13 mo both rf

10-06-17.jpg

Misuse: Laura at 10 mo ff too soon w/straps too high

CAL.jpg

Misuse: Laura at 7 wks old, straps too loose and too high

09-15-16.jpg

Misuse: Laura at 2-3 wks old w/straps too high

08-11-5.jpg

Misuse: Heather at 14 mo in infant seat w/head over seat back

02-07-3.jpg

HTH!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC