Now THATS a big baby!

MommyBoha

My 17lbs 3 month old neice, is about to outgrow the snugride(Im not sure of her height) that I loaned my brother, she has about 1.5 in from the top of the shell. So I am giving them the comfortsport that my DD no longer uses(they cant really afford much, I gave them ALL my baby stuff from DD), so I sit her in the seat to see how she fits, and OMG! She is 1/2 an away from being even with the middle slots.
Im gonna see if my mom will go in half with me and get them the EFTA. I hate the CS anyway. I was just glad to still have it so that I could help out my brother and his girlfriend.

My neice is so cute and chubby!! I never had a chubby baby:love:

ADS

firemomof3

WOW, that is a big baby! Its so great of you to offer to help buy the EFTA, I think thats a great choice! :thumbsup:

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
That's how big my babies were.

Both were over 19 pounds at 4 months, outgrew the Snugride at about 3.5 months and were 100% breastfed!

See my siggy to see how lean they are now!

valleyfam

I think they would really like the Triumph. It holds the baby much like the Snugride. I had the older version Triumph for my son. We lovingly refer to it as the bucket seat. It was a great seat. I didn't buy one for little sis because I had a blvd to pass down. Although she uses the old Triumph as a back up in my mom's car. (I have almost 2 more years before it expires just in case anyone is worried.;))

jka1217

Sounds like my DD, she was very close to outgrowing the Snugride at 3.5 months, at 4 months was 18 pounds and 27". Most of which was torso. :rolleyes: I found this photo, it was the last time we had her in the Snugride.

DSCN0565-1.jpg

That's awesome you are helping them out and buying an EFTA. Sounds like she'll need a lot of growing room in a seat!

PixieEMT

You love chubby babies! Here's my DS at 3 months, born 9/18. This was taken at our ambulance christmas party. He blew out of his SnugRide. We were using his FPSVD already.

DSC01457.jpg

MommyBoha

You love chubby babies! Here's my DS at 3 months, born 9/18. This was taken at our ambulance christmas party. He blew out of his SnugRide. We were using his FPSVD already.

DSC01457.jpg

OMG!! Can I come pinch his cheeks?? My kids have always been skinny minnys. I want a chubby baby dang it!!:love::love:

PixieEMT

Hahah He's 18months now and thinning out, getting taller! lol
He was born 9lbs 1oz.

Secret to my chunky baby.........late midnight snacks.......hershey bars, pop tarts, oreo cookies.

mommy_quigg

Secret to my chunky baby.........late midnight snacks.......hershey bars, pop tarts, oreo cookies.

For you or for the baby? ;)

I was the doula for a mom that gave birth to a baby on Tuesday. He's 9 lbs, 1.3 oz. Thank God I convinced her to get the SS1! :thumbsup:

MommyBoha

so many cute chubby babies!! My DS was 5lbs3 oz at birth and DD was 5lbs 11oz. They were both preemies and have just stayed on the smaller side. I have a friend whose 2 year old is the same size as my DS and he will be 5 next week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC