I get to buy a new stroller

mominabigtruck

I'm so excited, I haven't bought any baby stuff in forever:love: So anyways we're going to mid-american truck show in the end of march and dh says there is no way he is taking the quattro tour duo, Dallas has to walk. I have gotten rid of all my single umbrella strollers except for a cheapy umbrella. So I need something that hypothetically both my kids could fit in, not at the same time of course;), folds pretty small and absolutely has to have a decent sized basket. I don't want to spend a ton on it just because it won't get used alot, although when we move I'll probably spend more time at the mall so mostly an indoor stroller.

ADS

arly1983

Sorry, volo was all I could think of but the basket is nothing compared to the quattro. In fact, I have not seen anything that could compared to the quattro's backet. I could fit another child in it.

mominabigtruck

I forgot to say that it has to have cupholders too. I don't like the looks of the volo either, I think it looks cheap for a maclaren:twocents:

lovinwaves

If the stroller you decide on doesn't have two cup holders then you can get this :D http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=36307 &highlight=buggy+buddy]

What about a Baby Jogger City Series Mini? Too much $$$? That is going to hold 50lbs, have a small VERY easy fold, you can add a child tray that has a cup holder, very tall seat back, bubble hood, and many other great things.

http://www.babyjogger.com/cityminisingle.htm

arly1983

I forgot to say that it has to have cupholders too. I don't like the looks of the volo either, I think it looks cheap for a maclaren:twocents:

-folds pretty small
-both my kids could fit in
-absolutely has to have a decent sized basket
-has to have cupholders
-I don't want to spend a ton on it

I have yet to see or hear of this particular stroller nirvana, I bow out of this quest with many wishes of success to you.:D

Jewels

Senior Community Member
What about the Quinny Zapp?

ETA: Scratch this idea. I re-read your expectations and I don't think this will fit other then it folds compactly.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I have been looking at the zapp lately but I really want to try it out before I spend that much. Unfortunately no where around here sells it:(

I hear it is an amazing stroller! I really want one I just can't justify spending the money to get one. If I did I would just buy the caddy that Melissa linked to and possibly a stroller bag of some sort to hang on the back. I saw there was someone who makes and sells something like this on ebay :confused:

eri

if you'd have to carry the zapp for a distance, it is a bit awkward to carry unless it is in the bag, but once you take it out of the bag there's nowhere to put the bag!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The Volo has a great, big, huge cupholder.. it doubles as a hood. :) Works great! The Volo does look a bit cheap, but I was sold on it the first time I used it.

-Nicole.

mominabigtruck

I actually just got rid of my pliko because I hated the way it folded and the basket was pretty much useless.

I like maclarens, just not the newer ones, I think they look cheap. I love the older uk style ones with the pretty plaids and the heavy duty fabrics, but they're just so hard to find.

mominabigtruck

Ok, tell me if I've just completely lost my mind, I think I've found something that will work for us.
http://www.safety1st.com/product/detail.asp?ID=2800
I am loving the little bar in the middle to keep him from sliding out which he does love and the 5pt harness with the chest clip is great too. Plus the basket is humongous and it has cupholders:love:

Yeah I know it comes with a carseat too and its rear adjust but I had a safety 1st travel sytem with Dallas and really liked it. And now that I've been thinking about it I'll need another infant seat because there's no way I'd trust my mom to install the chicco.

I like the supersaurus graco stroller at walmart too but I'm just not sure because it has the weird recline thing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC