Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member popsicle's Avatar

Saw the Nautilus at my Fred Meyer!

...for 139.99! This store has a tiny selection of car seats. (3 combo seats and maybe one baby bucket) so I was impressed! It was out on display near the main entrance (not in back with the baby stuff). I didn't see which pattern because I just caught a glance of it on my way out the door. I was with DH otherwise I would have gone and looked .

I just had to share, it's the first time I've seen it in a store. I would have pickwed one up but I already have 2 and I couldn't think of an excuse.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Saw the Nautilus at my Fred Meyer!

Yeah, it was in their ad this week - sale price $139.99 from $149.99. I was thinking it would be the Bravo cover (unfortunately, I can't wait for Galaxy) but it was the Matrix. I went ahead and picked it up but was worried that it would be too light. Nope - I actually really like it. I actually think I like it better than the Bravo. Hooray!
    CPST & Mommy to three wonderful kiddos...
    DS#1 - 12.5 years - Seatbelt
    DS#2 - 10 years - Backless TB
    DD - 5 years - Flora XTSL & Orange Parkway

houseofboys--which Fred Meyer did you get yours from?

I tried to get one today, and the Fred Meyer near me was sold out (Issaquah, WA) and they called two others and they were both sold out, too (Bellevue and Redmond)

Kirsten

Last edited by houseofboys; 08-28-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    CPST & Mommy to three wonderful kiddos...
    DS#1 - 12.5 years - Seatbelt
    DS#2 - 10 years - Backless TB
    DD - 5 years - Flora XTSL & Orange Parkway

Carseat Crazy

We had it at the South Hill Puyallup one this weekend but I don't know if they are still there. I was shocked to see them there.