You Tube

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I think the chest clip is a bit low and the harness is loose. It might be a little on the thick side, but it doesn't interfere with harness routing or go on like a second cover. it looks like a decent design as long as it isn't any thicker than a thin fleece snowsuit. from a personal standpoint, I think it looks annoying to use.

Chameleon

I think the chest clip is a bit low and the harness is loose.

I thought so too, but she wrote in her description that you should have the chest clip at armpit level and tighten the straps before you go.

crunchierthanthou

I thought so too, but she wrote in her description that you should have the chest clip at armpit level and tighten the straps before you go.

huh. so it does. I never even thought to look for a description. I guess that's kind of similar to my pet peeve of misuse in siggy pictures. If you're going to show a picture or video of carseat usage, do it right. Disclaimers don't mean a whole lot if no one reads them. :twocents: She's obviously trying to support CPS and should redo it if she knows it's wrong. It's not like it's going to cost her anything to take another minute and have her dh film it again.

HEVY

And then there is this little peanut in just a backless turbo!!

I asked my friend what she uses in a car she says a backless booster, I told her 40lbs and 4 yrs, her reply was "she'll be 4 on one more year, she's been in it awhile now". The child is 2 and barely 25lbs. Her bday this month. I suggested the saferider vest, got to be better than a booster. She has 10 kids and don't bother with carseats, only with infants, and even then don't use them right.

tl01

I asked my friend what she uses in a car she says a backless booster, I told her 40lbs and 4 yrs, her reply was "she'll be 4 on one more year, she's been in it awhile now". The child is 2 and barely 25lbs. Her bday this month. I suggested the saferider vest, got to be better than a booster. She has 10 kids and don't bother with carseats, only with infants, and even then don't use them right.

How on earth can someone put a 2 year old in a backless booster. DS is almost 2 and 31 lbs and if he was in a booster, I'm pretty sure he'd be out of the seat and standing up in the car by the time I got down to the end of my street. Not only that, he would be so tiny in an adult seat belt... I can't even fathom it. DS is still RFing... he wouldn't be in a booster under any circumstance.

HEVY

MMM I'm looking more at the paci from the floor she was gonna put in his mouth if he was awake. Anyhooo that looks like a good Idea, maybe they could make it so the back has a bit less filling.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC